Anonymous Company Domain and Anonymous Web hosts

PaulKruger

Mentor Group
Mentor Group
I joined the mentor group today to find out how to get a anonymous setup. I didn't expect to find what I was looking for but at least some help. But what I found was awesome, outstanding it's exactly what I was looking for in order to get this setup. Sorry to make advertising for this group but for people looking into this thread you want to enter that area of the forum it's worth it.

darkster

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
Mentor Group is for all people who have lot's of question in regards to the dark site of business partice, company setups and EMI / bank account setups. Don't expect anyone to help you here by answering noob questions in the public forums or by PM or e-mailing people with stupid questions.

Spend you hard earned €95 for 1 month subscription and learn. If the €95 are the last one you have, trust me, you don't need Mentor Group, you don't need a company nor an EMI, in the big picture, you don't evene need to be here!

blueweb

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group
I agree with @darkster on much of what he posted. Some people may simply only be here to learn something and that's why they don't want to spend any money.