Our valued sponsor

Anonymous Company Domain and Anonymous Web hosts

I joined the mentor group today to find out how to get a anonymous setup. I didn't expect to find what I was looking for but at least some help. But what I found was awesome, outstanding it's exactly what I was looking for in order to get this setup. Sorry to make advertising for this group but for people looking into this thread you want to enter that area of the forum it's worth it.

Mentor Group is for all people who have lot's of question in regards to the dark site of business partice, company setups and EMI / bank account setups. Don't expect anyone to help you here by answering noob questions in the public forums or by PM or e-mailing people with stupid questions.

Spend you hard earned €95 for 1 month subscription and learn. If the €95 are the last one you have, trust me, you don't need Mentor Group, you don't need a company nor an EMI, in the big picture, you don't evene need to be here!

I agree with @darkster on much of what he posted. Some people may simply only be here to learn something and that's why they don't want to spend any money.

Can you let me know what's about UK company and anonymity? or is there a better place to register a company for EMI and payment processing needs?
Entire thing has to be setup with darks. As you may read around the forum UK is changing their KYC verification procedures, Depending on what else you need this company for then a aged UK corp can be a solution until they may / may not require re verificaiton. There are other countries where it's still like in the 90's !

There are people around which have a hard time to get things work simple because they are too lazy to read and do things right. I suggest to everyone that want to setup something anonymous to study the forum and spend a few euro to get access to the mentor group. In addition you should do reading about google and IT security it can help you to succeed.

I have spend bunch of time reading the forum and paid for getting access to mentor group.

After all, I have a complete solution fully working, you can read about it in the MG!
Do you mind to give some feedback here just cover it to hide sensitive data.

Reactions: clemens
Will give some new details in your thread later this week I hope. Seems I have found a very cheap way for everyone to form a offshore company with something similar to darks for less than €300 !! That's in total!
please do so, waiting for some new inside knowledge!

Reactions: clemens

Latest Threads