Our valued sponsor

Anonymous company in Dubai, possible?

bountymounty

Mentor Group Gold
Feb 12, 2017
Visit site
I want to know if it is possible to setup a fully anonymous company in Dubai?

Since I have a lot of troubles with the local tax office (they claim I owe them a lot of money) I want to move on. The risk is that they take any assets I may own.

Now that brings me to the question above. Any help please?

They literally take your fingerprints and biometrics when getting the visa connected to your company. Proxies could work but if you've already had tax troubles and are moving on to avoid assets being taken, nobody would want to take that risk on your behalf in a country that has quite an extreme take on justice

I think UAE companies are anonymous in the way that there isnt a public Company registry

So would require that your home country/local tax office know that you have relocated to the UAE AND that you have assets/worth their while to go the courts in the UAE.

Some countries have agreements to collect tax debt on behalf of each other. I dont know if UAE have any.

In theory you could tell then you’ve left the country, and tell them you now live in Russia.

Please answer these (you can in PM if you don't want to post answers in public):
From what country are you?
Do you have an active business?
Do you have assets (real estate, stocks, cash etc) and roughly how much?
Have you ever been to UAE/Dubai?
How urgent is your situation?