Our valued sponsor

Anonymous company

MME

Sep 14, 2022
Global
Visit site
Hello,

I am curious on whether or not having a nominee service while forming polish company is enough to be completely anonymous from any KYB UBO checks.

Am looking for options to be able to operate a business w/ banking etc. and would love any input I can gather. From what I understand, Polish company pays corporate tax is the only thing that I can think of as a con here

Let me know any other factors I need to consider

Thanks

Hello,

I am curious on whether or not having a nominee service while forming polish company is enough to be completely anonymous from any KYB UBO checks.

Am looking for options to be able to operate a business w/ banking etc. and would love any input I can gather. From what I understand, Polish company pays corporate tax is the only thing that I can think of as a con here

Let me know any other factors I need to consider

Thanks
Hello, due to the fact If there is one shareholder there is an obligation to pay contributions every month.

No. If the nominees are acting on your behalf, you are still UBO and the nominees (unless they are willing to risk committing crimes for you) will disclose you.

Reactions: James Turner
There are sellers around of anonymous companies as I see it around. In my time on the forum I have bought a few from people around here. The problem most often is the sellers disappear after a year or two and you won't be able to renew the company.

Latest Threads