Our valued sponsor

Anonymous Delware or New Mexico LLC, this is how it works.

happyjohn

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello Guys & Gals,

I thought I would tell you a little insider story from the information I gathered in the Mentor Group Gold section.

From time to time I get curious to find out if everything is still as it once was.

So to start with I got hold of "KYC" documents for the purpose, read in MG how to do it!

Next, I found three different Delaware company formation services and the same for New Mexico. It was arbitrary service provider some I found on Google!

As you know, it all takes place online, it takes about 10-15 minutes to fill out the form, several of them required me to attach or resend passports. It must be new, so I thought s**t, now it's going wrong.

Total amount I have spent on the test is around 950 US $ for 6 attempts. The result after about a week, a lot of questions back and forth, problems getting virtual office set up for them, is, 4 companies came through, standing with all the documents in hand now. 2 of them are "pending" and will never be born, too many questions and I think they have been wondering what I have sent them.

If you want to know all the details about what, how and where, then get into Mentor Group Gold and I will be happy to go in depth. I can see we have a lot of MG Gold members already, you are so welcome.