Our valued sponsor

Anonymous offshore company and EMI how?

Yes you are right this could be an option! But i need to parking cash aswell so buy property in dubai will be useful for me for 3 reason get utility bills, parking cash, real estate investment

It would be cheaper and easier paperwork wise to just move to Georgia. You can stay up to 1 year depending on your passport. Then buy a $30,000 flat in Georgia and get residency permit and live as non-dom. Alternatively move to Egypt and buy $8000 brand new studio apartment and get utilities etc but spend no time there as a cheapo option. Both would avoid CRS for the cost of operating a Dubai setup over several years.

But if you plan on Dubai then buy smaller apartments around Marina to rent out i.e studio and 1 beds. Don't chase bigger apartments as that end of the market is fussy buyers.

1) i've not buy the property so how can i do to buy the property? because the offhore company will not have bank account i use them only to hold property... it's possible to buy the apartment with my personal bank account and hold the property with the offshore company? so i don't need to transfer the property and pay the 4% of tax...

2) it's possible to rent to other people the apartment when it's hold by an offshore company (belize or marshall) and get the money of the rent on my personal bank account in Dubai?

Okk thanks for the information, and how about this?

Okk thanks for the information, and how about this?

If you want to entangle personal and business assets then why not setup as a Sole Proprietor rather than a limited company and use your name to do rent apartment so you can get paid in your name? You can then later setup a limited for other business beyond renting the apartment.

If you want to entangle personal and business assets then why not setup as a Sole Proprietor rather than a limited company and use your name to do rent apartment so you can get paid in your name? You can then later setup a limited for other business beyond renting the apartment.
yes that's could be ok, but to protect the property i can hold by belize later after i buy property in my name, need to make transaction/payment bank from belize company to my account to make sure that solicitors will accept the change of owneship?

yes that's could be ok, but to protect the property i can hold by belize later after i buy property in my name, need to make transaction/payment bank from belize company to my account to make sure that solicitors will accept the change of owneship?

In Dubai you can send money directly to real estate agents client account and then it will flow onwards minus agents commission to be bought in your name ;). However it sounds like you want nothing in your name until after residency achieved.

In Dubai you can send money directly to real estate agents client account and then it will flow onwards minus agents commission to be bought in your name ;). However it sounds like you want nothing in your name until after residency achieved.

Exactly i’ll get residence trought FZE I don’t need my property in my name... i’ve opened a thread also in mentor group if you can’t share more information here about how to do to change ownership of the property from me to belize offshore company, and if it’s required transaction/payment to do that

i’ve opened a thread also in mentor group if you can’t share more information here

Ok thx, but it does help me to answer the question when you say what your intention is from outset. It prevents me from having to keep guessing why you want to go down a certain path and take certain actions :confused:

I want hide/protect the property so yes I don’t want it in my name. It’s possible hold property with belize holding in Dubai?

I responded in MG. Got to go for now back later.

Reactions: Spinat and Osleak
Reactions: Spinat
Thank you, I will make a search if it isn't that one thu&¤#