Anonymous offshore company and EMI how?

lostman

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Just setup an offshore foundation which owns the property. A foundation has only a founder, council, private letter of wishes and can opt for no beneficiaries. The founder can be a law firm or an offshore company that donates the assets to the foundation - this can be done via a back to back loan. The offshore company can then be dissolved immediately after this is done. You now have an orphaned foundation.
this seems to be the most valid answer to my problem! anyway, do you know if it is complicated to setup such a foundation and where would you setup this entity?

btw, you are very helpful @Martin Everson

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Entrepreneur
How would you do this now all doors have closed because CRS / AIO and so on?

I was considering to find such "lost" homeless man to buy his documents and signature, what do you think will this Work long term?
Offshore company anonymous is easy to setup.. you don't need that homeless! EMI account setup is just more complicated but still well possible.

PaulKruger

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Mentor Group
Go mentor Group as I did.. I read and read got lots of coffee and have a working solution today which I'm happy with. All I have found is found in the mentor group.

DeepDrilling

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Go mentor Group as I did.. I read and read got lots of coffee and have a working solution today which I'm happy with. All I have found is found in the mentor group.
I see you are off the mentor group again @PaulKruger - I plan to join again in a few days to check for relevant updates. Has there been any activity lately there, I'm looking most for mass setup of anonymous companies no EMI is required.

Bmw850

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mentor Group
I see you are off the mentor group again @PaulKruger - I plan to join again in a few days to check for relevant updates. Has there been any activity lately there, I'm looking most for mass setup of anonymous companies no EMI is required.
if anonymous mean dark, mentor group is the place to speak about it.
For mass, you can do it everywhere, you should specifiy the jurisdiction. If it s not important , do like me , go for UK and create your box of Kleenex companies ;)

Delaney

Mentor Group
Mentor Group
I asked myself many times the same questions, and i ended up with the same answer: using Homeless ID for setup the whole structure + pass the EMI kyc. After i read this thread, now i would get this mentor access, it seem you guys know some others channel for get Dark setup without using Homeless !

clemens

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Mentor Group is always good, however, homeless guy solution is not bad if you know some around. Have been using a few for testing purpose.

Delaney

Mentor Group
Mentor Group
Mentor Group is always good, however, homeless guy solution is not bad if you know some around. Have been using a few for testing purpose.
Well, i tried this solution, for Mister Tango, but they asking me tons of documents like .PDF statement of banks... MT will collapse eventually, the first sign was them debit cards program lost..