Our valued sponsor

Anonymous offshore company and EMI how?

Just setup an offshore foundation which owns the property. A foundation has only a founder, council, private letter of wishes and can opt for no beneficiaries. The founder can be a law firm or an offshore company that donates the assets to the foundation - this can be done via a back to back loan. The offshore company can then be dissolved immediately after this is done. You now have an orphaned foundation.
this seems to be the most valid answer to my problem! anyway, do you know if it is complicated to setup such a foundation and where would you setup this entity?

btw, you are very helpful @Martin Everson

Depends on your taste i.e EU or non-EU etc. British crown dependencies like Guernsey, Jersey or Isle of Man also work well.

Reactions: PaulKruger
You want to go for an account upgrade in order to get better details on possible ways to set this up without a homeless ;)

homeless.jpg

Go mentor Group as I did.. I read and read got lots of coffee and have a working solution today which I'm happy with. All I have found is found in the mentor group.
I see you are off the mentor group again @PaulKruger - I plan to join again in a few days to check for relevant updates. Has there been any activity lately there, I'm looking most for mass setup of anonymous companies no EMI is required.

I see you are off the mentor group again @PaulKruger - I plan to join again in a few days to check for relevant updates. Has there been any activity lately there, I'm looking most for mass setup of anonymous companies no EMI is required.
if anonymous mean dark, mentor group is the place to speak about it.
For mass, you can do it everywhere, you should specifiy the jurisdiction. If it s not important , do like me , go for UK and create your box of Kleenex companies ;)

I asked myself many times the same questions, and i ended up with the same answer: using Homeless ID for setup the whole structure + pass the EMI kyc. After i read this thread, now i would get this mentor access, it seem you guys know some others channel for get Dark setup without using Homeless !

What's the problem to provide bank statements and such? can't you easely produce them?

Sorry I thought by "hold" you meant you already have the property and wanted to move it into an offshore structure. Purchasing property via an offshore company is totally different game. All EU registries will eventually be open and UBO known to all, just like the UK has currently.

Ok so you want to "buy" a property in Central/Western Europe and hide ownership. Do you intend to live or use the property or is it just somewhere to park cash?

Solution 1
I had a year back a client that bought a 1 bedroom flat for 2.6m in London. She was able to do so as the property was owned by an offshore company already. The offshore company only did a transfer of shares to her offshore company. She retained the corporate director and she gave the UBO a brown bag. No changes are needed on the land register as the corporate ownership remains the same. She however avoided paying SDLT but gets hits with ATED annually. She will only then have to pay CGT if ownership changes from the company to new buyer outside company structure. She can also choose to sell on the structure. She is completely anonymous. Property taxes is an issue with Western Europe property ownership and needs to be carefully financed.

If you have no specific property in mind then best to see if you can find a property already held within a structure. ideally choose a stable place outside the EU to buy property. The EU laws change too often to make long term planning worthwhile.

Solution 2
Just setup an offshore foundation which owns the property. A foundation has only a founder, council, private letter of wishes and can opt for no beneficiaries. The founder can be a law firm or an offshore company that donates the assets to the foundation - this can be done via a back to back loan. The offshore company can then be dissolved immediately after this is done. You now have an orphaned foundation.

The foundation buys the property and viola you have ownership of the property. Your ownership will only be known to the foundation council via a secret letter of wishes. The letter of wishes is never made public. The letter can contain instructions on how to guide the council. Your name does not need to appear in the letter if you wish although the letter is completely private. You can be creative in how you deliver instructions to the foundation council via the letter of wishes ;-)

There is zero chance of them finding you if you just put an anonymous or encrypted email address in the letter of wishes and ask the council to accept instructions via that email ;-) Even if the letter of wishes is discovered in a raid of the councils (csp/law firms) office they will only have an encrypted email to go by.

sorry if i answer to this old post, but i'm in this situation about and i want make the right choose...

i would like to get visa residence in UAE with FZE and buy a property there (to rent and to get utility bills to open bank account)

1) i've not buy the property so how can i do to buy the property? because the offhore company will not have bank account i use them only to hold property... it's possible to buy the apartment with my personal bank account and hold the property with the offshore company? so i don't need to transfer the property and pay the 4% of tax...

2) it's possible to rent to other people the apartment when it's hold by an offshore company (belize or marshall) and get the money of the rent on my personal bank account in Dubai?

First things first whats your real objective i.e to be able to open a local account or to really pursue investing in Dubai property?

Have you looked at the Dubai property market recently by the way?

Whats your real objective to be able to open a local account or to really pursue investing in Dubai property?
both purpose, but i'm getting VISA residence in UAE to be able to open bank accounts personal and corporate and avoid CRS... 90% of the banks ("reliable" banks ask for proof of residence as utility bills), and i need UAE bills also to open corporate account of the FZE..

Have you looked at the Dubai property market by the way?
yes i've checked on globalpropertyguide, the rental yield is not bad 5 to 6 % there are better of course.... price are falling from few years but looks like they will rise again in the next 5 years

but i'm getting VISA residence in UAE to be able to open bank accounts personal and corporate and avoid CRS

CRS I think is the real reason ;).

So what is wrong with setting up a company and getting the VISA then renting an apartment and then applying for a personal and business account. Did I miss something? conf/(%

price are falling from few years but looks like they will rise again in the next 5 years

The market is a buyers market right now. I mean never pay asking price for anything in Dubai right now. Whatever they ask take 20-30% off straight away....lol.

Reactions: Spinat
The market is a buyers market right now. I mean never pay asking price for anything in Dubai right now. Whatever they ask take 20-30% off straight away....lol.

Thanks for advice i’ll do it!

This I think is the real reason along with fact they won't open for non-residents ;). I had my Citibank Dubai account closed as a non-resident earlier this year.

So what is wrong with setting up a company and getting the VISA then renting an apartment and then applying for a personal and business account. Did I miss something?

Yes you are right this could be an option! But i need to parking cash aswell so buy property in dubai will be useful for me for 3 reason get utility bills, parking cash, real estate investment

How can i do to hide the property and to buy the property? I’ve belize offshore holding company how can i hold property with it?

Last edited:
Curious does someone believe it will be long lasting in Dubai / UAE with no reporting (CRS) ?

Latest Threads