Our valued sponsor

Anonymous offshore company or is it IBC please advise???

pesto

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Jan 30, 2011
Spain
Visit site
I asked for anonymous offshore company and many reply to me with anonymous IBC I have 2 questions:

1. What is a IBC why do I need it?

2. How can I get an anonymous offshore company?

Any help is appreciated :=)

Reactions: negon
Well the mechanisms for achieving anonymity are as following:

The ability to obscure identity is crucial for perpetrators desiring to commit illicit activity through the use of corporate vehicles. While each of the corporate vehicles described here - provides some degree of "natural" anonymity to its beneficial owner, anonymity can be enhanced through the use of a variety of mechanims, such as bearer shares, nominee shareholders, and nominee directors. While these mechanisms were devised to serve legitimate purposes, they can also be misused to conceal the identity of the beneficial owners from the authorities. These instruments may also be used together to maximise anonymity. The risk posed by these mechanims have led some authorities and other parties to develop counter measures in the attempt to neutralise their ability to obscure identity.

The primary instruments used to achieve anonymity are as follows:

• Bearer shares
  • Nominee shareholders
  • Nominee directors and "corporate" directors
  • Chains of corporate vehicles
  • Intermediaries- company formation agents, trust companies, lawyers, trustees, and other professionals

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, by Chains of corporate vehicles I mean many different IBC's are into play.

Perpetrators of illicit activities frequently employ a chain of corporate vehicles, each established in a different jurisdiction (particularly those where beneficial ownership information is not maintained, readily obtainable, or able to be shared), to maximise anonymity and to make it very difficult for authorities to trace beneficial ownership. For example, and IBC in jurisdiction X may be owned by another IBC in jurisdiction Y, which in turn is owned by a third IBC in jurisdiction Z. The third IBC may then be owned by a trust established in yet another jurisdiction. The possible permutations are virtually limitless. For example, former Australian billionaire Alan Bond was alleged to have used a variety of corporate vehicles in different jurisdictions to hide assets from his creditors. Tracing of beneficial ownership proved to be so difficult that, in the end, Bond's creditors opted to accept a settlement of A$ 10.25 million on debts totalling more than A$ 1 billion,

Everything depends on how much profit you are making with your business. I mean if you make 1 million in net profits and you have to pay say 200k in regular corporate tax then 50k may be nothing if you can void to pay the 200k. Very simply calculation. Most offshore companies that are structured correct will safe their owners money one way or another.

Did you at any time got any further with your offshore company incorporation & Offshore banking?

john said:
Bearer shares are not allowed by most bank I got informed :(
They are allowed by the bank will require to hold the bearer shares in custody.

But you do need to send them to the bank in custody as Admin said, right? I approached some company in Panama for the formation of a company with bearer shares they confirmed the bank needs to hold the bearer shares because of DD and KYC compliancy.

HK is out of the question. The banks there will not deal with your company if it can issue bearer shares. It does not matter that you do not intend to issue them. For Panama I can ask my partners if you want. Pm me with details about your purposes if you like and I will help.

assetprotection said:
HK is out of the question. The banks there will not deal with your company if it can issue bearer shares. It does not matter that you do not intend to issue them. For Panama I can ask my partners if you want. Pm me with details about your purposes if you like and I will help.
Wonder if you at all read the TOS here on the forum Offshore Company Forum - Forum Rules and also why you not already got an infraction for your posts.. they don't help anyone here. The only who they help are you if people could PM you which for obvious reasons has been disabled by Admin. Think about it...:frustrate:

Last edited by a moderator:
redeye said:
Well the mechanisms for achieving anonymity are as following:
The ability to obscure identity is crucial for perpetrators desiring to commit illicit activity through the use of corporate vehicles. While each of the corporate vehicles described here[/b][/url] - provides some degree of "natural" anonymity to its beneficial owner, anonymity can be enhanced through the use of a variety of mechanims, such as bearer shares, nominee shareholders, and nominee directors. While these mechanisms were devised to serve legitimate purposes, they can also be misused to conceal the identity of the beneficial owners from the authorities. These instruments may also be used together to maximise anonymity. The risk posed by these mechanims have led some authorities and other parties to develop counter measures in the attempt to neutralise their ability to obscure identity.

The primary instruments used to achieve anonymity are as follows:

• Bearer shares
  • Nominee shareholders
  • Nominee directors and "corporate" directors
  • Chains of corporate vehicles
  • Intermediaries- company formation agents, trust companies, lawyers, trustees, and other professionals
i may just use this to hide money from my now greedy wife...but not to avoid taxes

capri said:
i may just use this to hide money from my now greedy wife...but not to avoid taxes
Please elaborate?? :welcome: aboard, enjoy your stay.

Latest Threads