Our valued sponsor

any eu bank with euro iban that allow euro withdraw \ deposit from ftx

bunq. Some people here have problems with them. Imho, if you can prove you're paying your taxes you shouldn't have any problems.
i dont need to pay tax i am from portugal
i had vivid bank and they just closed my acount becouse i deposit 15k euro from ftx to them
i heard revlout is the same.. so i assume bunq is also the same..
i need a bank that wont stop me from deposit \ withdraw euro to ftx..
vivid treet me like i finance isis becouse i deposit 15k from ftx

its crazy

i dont need to pay tax i am from portugal
i had vivid bank and they just closed my acount becouse i deposit 15k euro from ftx to them
i heard revlout is the same.. so i assume bunq is also the same..
i need a bank that wont stop me from deposit \ withdraw euro to ftx..
vivid treet me like i finance isis becouse i deposit 15k from ftx

its crazy
Bunq never complained about deposits from ftx. You will be asked for source of funds at some point, tax is just an easy way to tick this box.

Reactions: Rzeznik
You believe in Trustpilot :D

If you mean do I trust all the feedback then the answer is no. But it makes for interesting insight into whats bad about a company. Just read the one star reviews on HSBC UK for example rof/%. Pretty sure these people are not all making these stories up....lol.

Reactions: su2nil
You believe in Trustpilot :D

Trustpilot is the most unreliable and biggest lie on the stock exchange in London. It is one large deception and illusion that should have been banned.

This 40 year's old fucker has made an illusion to fool the average joe.
In fact I trust more ol’ Ed of ripoffreport. Nice business model from him: he asks money to remove/redact bad reports smi(&%

Pretty sure these people are not all making these stories up....lol.
true but still, how can HSBC belong on TrustPilot it is a joke and a different discussion. But still...
Personal experience with Bankera hasn't been good. They froze my account in February and are currently asking for documents they shouldn't.
what documents are they asking for? did you tried to ask @Gediminas to help you ?

I need to look into Bunq and Plutos defiantly worth to look into.

what documents are they asking for? did you tried to ask @Gediminas to help you ?
I won't ask anyone to help me, I don't feel like sharing personal information with anyone. Bankera should be able to solve users problems without users having to hunt for help on online forums. At this point in time I have verified accounts with multiple Swiss banks, millions have moved through those accounts with no problems at all. Good luck to Bankera.

Reactions: a112114

Latest Threads