Our valued sponsor

Any experience with AP Intertrust

They are standard offshore resellers. They are in a market for a many years. The only thing they do is just forward emails and papers between you and real agent... They are no real offshore service provider. The same as many other here. They are offshore service reseller.
If you want save some money, find a direct agent or lawyer in a country where you want to incorporate or open a bank account.

If you want save some money, find a direct agent or lawyer in a country where you want to incorporate or open a bank account.
Many resellers get bulk discount and are able to offer better pricing than if you go directly to the source.

In some cases, resellers have better relations with banks and other business partners than a direct agent which may be rather limited to their home jurisdiction.

So it's not always as easy as getting a better deal by going direct. It's worth shopping around and comparing pricing.

yes I know they are resellers. That's fine with me as long as they are reliable and dont run with my money. AP Intertrust is as far as I know already many years in business, so are scammers. If they get the stuff done and I dont have to roam the internet for a direct agent for maybe a few $ less, I am fine.

They are as good as most other resellers or agency services, have helped me out a few times, nothing to complain.

Reactions: Mr Magoo

Latest Threads