Any experience with Bank Frick?

Mauro Swiss

Thank you @blueweb
We are actually 120-130 employees. We grew a lot during the last years because we focus on new services, implementing new technology and getting bigger in our core markets. We have for instance a representative office in London.

Mauro Swiss

@blueweb, we are actually approx. 120 employees at Bank Frick.
@Martin Everson you can ask anyone and they can connect you with me. You can for instance call the "reception" or whomever. They will tell you who I am.
But to be honest I'm not here to advertise Bank Frick or something like that. I jumped on that communication as Bank Frick was mentioned and I'm here "to help" if there are some questions.

Martin Everson

Offshore Consultant
Business Angel
you can ask anyone and they can connect you with me. You can for instance call the "reception" or whomever. They will tell you who I am.
I take your word for it - welcome aboard thu&¤#.

Had I known early about this bank I would have placed substantial assets with you when I sold all my crypto back in December 2017 :(.

Gunter

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Belize, Dominica, Gibraltar, Cyprus - any of these are not accepted can you answer?

Econom222

@blueweb, we are actually approx. 120 employees at Bank Frick.
@Martin Everson you can ask anyone and they can connect you with me. You can for instance call the "reception" or whomever. They will tell you who I am.
But to be honest I'm not here to advertise Bank Frick or something like that. I jumped on that communication as Bank Frick was mentioned and I'm here "to help" if there are some questions.
Could you help to open account for Dutch company with non eu residents?