Our valued sponsor

Any experience with Bank Frick?

@<<snippet>>, we are actually approx. 120 employees at Bank Frick.
@Martin Everson you can ask anyone and they can connect you with me. You can for instance call the "reception" or whomever. They will tell you who I am.
But to be honest I'm not here to advertise Bank Frick or something like that. I jumped on that communication as Bank Frick was mentioned and I'm here "to help" if there are some questions.

Reactions: JohnLocke
you can ask anyone and they can connect you with me. You can for instance call the "reception" or whomever. They will tell you who I am.

I take your word for it - welcome aboard thu&¤#.

Had I known early about this bank I would have placed substantial assets with you when I sold all my crypto back in December 2017 :(.

@<<snippet>>, we are actually approx. 120 employees at Bank Frick.
@Martin Everson you can ask anyone and they can connect you with me. You can for instance call the "reception" or whomever. They will tell you who I am.
But to be honest I'm not here to advertise Bank Frick or something like that. I jumped on that communication as Bank Frick was mentioned and I'm here "to help" if there are some questions.
Could you help to open account for Dutch company with non eu residents?

I'm the Head of Blockchain and PSP at Bank Frick and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We operate primarily with European companies and are focused on larger and institutional clients.
Offshore in connection with Crypto is difficult and involves different risks for a fully regulated bank.
As written by @IntlOffshore the pricing is different than shown on the homepage for "simple" corporate accounts.
It's always something we can discuss and we are using individual pricings based on the individual client.
The easiest way to get in touch with us is via <<snipped>>
The more information you share with your request, the better we can help you with a first reply.
@Mauro Swiss thanks for your help. I understand that it's not posible to open an account with a Seychelles IBC. But if I open an account as private client, can I receive transfers from an Seychelles IBC account in a swiss bank?

Is the rep from Bank Frick still around? I'm looking for the list of jurisdictions they work with, but don't know if this was ever produced. Does anyone have it?

I sent them an email 3 months ago and they never got back to me... That's a red light for me. I sent similar emails at the same time to Julius Baer, SwissQuote, UBS and they all responded with follow up calls.

Latest Threads