Our valued sponsor

Any experience with DixiPay?

I was wondering if you have any feedback on this EMI?

We just got to know about them by a merchant account provider who seem to use them for making payouts to their merchants. Now we have some delays and I have a bad feeling I must say.

If anyone has feedback, please post here, below is the website again.

Hi @Admin ,

they are building the backend of Orounda - owned by Orounda Finance LP that is formed by 2 Seychelles companies....

Did contacted them once already in 2020 as I wanted to check if they really provide dedicated SWIFT EUR IBAN's however they told me they are on the edge and just a few weeks - can be everyday - blabla - after some time they did stop answering - phone doesn't function either - figuered out they are operating out of Bulgaria.

So I was digging deeper and figuered out that DIXIPAY had back in the days a VISA card program that stopped working from one day to another and disappeared with all customer funds - so I stopped in looking into them.

However I never have seen that DIXIPAY is having some EMD agreements like CFS-Zipp for example.

So I came to the conclusion that DIXIPAY and Orounda are the same kind of operation operated by the same group of people - at least starting from a certain point back in the past.

So considering this facts and the facts which kind of business they onboard it seems to be the classic one: freezin funds of people that have something to hide or a not fully legit operation so that they can't complain about lost money.

Reactions: GameBoy and jjrapy
hmmm, I don't hope you are right, in that case we can say goodbye to some part of our money!

Damn so many doubtful operations around.

First we got informed that they had a IT issue and that's why payments were delayed, so I was believing that it was the beginning of the end. But a few hours later the money they owed us hit the account.

All seems to be fine for now. Should it change I will post here so people can get aware of the situation.

Reactions: Offshr and GameBoy
First we got informed that they had a IT issue and that's why payments were delayed, so I was believing that it was the beginning of the end. But a few hours later the money they owed us hit the account.

All seems to be fine for now. Should it change I will post here so people can get aware of the situation.
Hello, is there any updates regarding DIXIPAY?
I am trying to open an account with them, but it seems that no one is taking care about the operations or verifications. Is there any update on that EMI?

Latest Threads