Our valued sponsor

Any good and cheap UK virtual office ?

Have you asked rapidcompanyformation, they offer a great Virtual office service at different locations. Not sure if they can give you a rent agreement but I believe this can be faked easely.
The issue i dont like the fake things, maybe they check or something about it then i will be screwed lol

Check the clevvermail for London office also. They offer app also which you can download.
They are expensive. Around 200eruo

The issue i dont like the fake things, maybe they check or something about it then i will be screwed lol
It will never happen but it's important you have a good feeling in your stomach! I have seen many of your posts and I know you are not into that, so I wonder why you don't simply take a flight to the UK and rent a office there?!

It will never happen but it's important you have a good feeling in your stomach! I have seen many of your posts and I know you are not into that, so I wonder why you don't simply take a flight to the UK and rent a office there?!
Well ya i think of that option and i try to check but i need a lot of money and few documents to verify my visit, but for the last choice is either migrate the whole setup to be in Estonia or i will use my friend to be a UK director and solve most of the headache but currently stripe accept most of things with me and i got tide account which accepted by accountants just need a good uk address, i found few but i need cheaper thats all

And thanks for reply

Latest Threads