Our valued sponsor

Any good law company in Panama for collection service?

Safa

Corporate Services
Jan 26, 2009
Israel
Visit site
Does anyone knows if this company / law firm, Carreira Pitti P.C. Abogados is a legit lawyer and also useful to use for collection service in Panama?

We need to get a hold on a Panama company which have taken our money without delivering what we ordered, we are speaking a XX.XXX figure... it is worth for us to throw some money that way...

As from what I can see from the website, they have also specialized in Business law, if this also covers collecting services, not sure, if they had a phone number on the website I would say you could try to give them a call :confused:

It is not very commen that a Law firm not has a business profile nor a phone number on the wesbite, not so sure if they are really a legit law firm or if it is just normal practise in Panama not to provide any contact details or information about the company.... :rolleyes:

Areas of Practice

Administrative Law

Admiralty & Maritime Law

Agribusiness

Civil Rights & Constitutional Law

Alternative Dispute Resolution – Arbitration

Business Law

Corporate Law

Estate Planning

Criminal Law

Construction Law

Antitrust & Competition Law - Consumer Law

Valores y Documentos Negociables

Family Law

Government Procurements & Contracts

Intellectual Property

Health & Biotechnology Law

Immigration Law

Labor Law

Sports Law & Agency

Torts Law & Class Actions

Property Law

Reactions: Safa
Ohh, sorry, the page was loading veru slow, I didn't recognized there was some menu items on the top of the page :D

Carreira Pitti P.C. Abogados here is the business profile of each of them including the mail addresses.... looks like they are pretty big.

Thank you fila1, however I was asking for if someone know if they are any good, the contact details I already found here Carreira Pitti P.C. Abogados - hope someone with some knowledge will spot some light on this company..

Latest Threads