Our valued sponsor

Any good online banks or prepaid cards for withdrawing funds from paypal?

Aleksandr Prilepa

Mar 8, 2018
Visit site
Hey :)

UK Paypal's require a bank account to withdraw funds to.
EU Paypal's require either a (prepaid) card or bank account to withdraw funds to.

Either would work for me. Ideally would have decent ATM withdrawal rates as well. I used to use Cryptopay (had 2k/day withdrawal rate) but due to the wavecrest ban they had to suspend their cards.

Any recommendations? :) Would glady tip some BTC to someone sharing a working solution.

Thanks!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Welcome aboard :)

Have you looked into MisterTango? I used them as a temporary replace for the wavecrest card.

Reactions: Aleksandr Prilepa
Welcome aboard :)

Have you looked into MisterTango? I used them as a temporary replace for the wavecrest card.

Thanks for the tip. All in all looks good, would work for both UK and EU as it seems you can withdraw funds from Paypal both to their card as as well the bank account. Only problem is "Maximum annual transactions limit 20 000 EUR". Emailed them about this just now but 20k would be ok for 1 month, not 1 year. Could scale to a bunch of accounts I suppose but that's extra hassle.

So far for UK, the options for virtual bank accounts that have caught my eye are Tide, Revolut and uAccount. There's also Monese and Monso but they require video selfie verification and I'd only look into that as a last resort.

For EU, I still have to research the options for prepaid cards. I noticed Revolut also offers prepaid cards to EU, not UK so I suppose that's an option. And then there's the crypto cards.. pretty much all EU ones went silent after the whole wavecrest thing but so far Spectro Coin, Cryptopay, TenX, Denaro claim they'll re-launc within 1-2 months. Seems they've tightened up their security as well, for example TenX told me that their verification consists of "
"proof of ID, address, and a selfie picture + video". I wonder if this will be the industry standard post-wavecrest. Eh.. just got to adapt I guess.

If anyone has experience with any of the above mentioned services and Paypal withdrawals, please do comment :)

Only problem is "Maximum annual transactions limit 20 000 EUR". Emailed them about this just now but 20k would be ok for 1 month, not 1 year. Could scale to a bunch of accounts I suppose but that's extra hassle.
You want to read here MisterTango no limits of ingoing and outgoing transfers!

I'm not sure if that's true I have not crossed the 20K with them but soon I will and know if they have this limit or not.

Just be carefull with MisterTango their fees they charge are high and you can risk they charge you twice without to refund the money!

Reactions: extremedox101
Thanks, waiting to hear back from them as well. If this won't work out, then will pursue either Tide or Revolut it seems. Found a vendor for video-verifications as well so might give some of the online banks with videoID's a go as well. Will see.

Latest Threads