Our valued sponsor

Any High risk international payment processor?

I have a startup incorporated in Brazil which intends to work as an Adult Social Media, however I am having a HARD time finding a safe payment processor that suits my needs.

Paxum hasn't launched their API yet and have no estimations for the release, and all the other options(small companies) seem to be a scam.

How am I supposed to do this? Right now I have e-mailed PaySpaceLV, but it seems kinda sketchy, and Ikajo seems to be the same company.

We are in the appliance repair plan industry, we would like to do 100% Moto payments. Uk business, servicing Uk. Does anyone know how we can get these types of companies onboarded?

We find that most payment providers are not interested in this industry and the ones that are interested, only offer e-commerce, or pay-by-link.

You can find many Payment processor here .

Hope this help
It requires mentor group gold access to access the resource section, but indeed good suggestion.

If you get access then don't miss out on the guide about how to setup a high risk business which mention processors, EMI's and step by step how to do it.

Reactions: wellington
We are in the appliance repair plan industry, we would like to do 100% Moto payments. Uk business, servicing Uk. Does anyone know how we can get these types of companies onboarded?

We find that most payment providers are not interested in this industry and the ones that are interested, only offer e-commerce, or pay-by-link.
acquiring banks don't like this business model, that's why it's hard to find a psp that supports it....