Our valued sponsor

Any jurisdiction recommended for corporate secrecy/privacy?

They keep citing compliance. Big brother stuff. They’d query payments and ask you to produce proof etc meanwhile they clamp your account.
proof? If everything is above board, that shouldn't be an issue.

"what is this payment?"
"(x) user purchased (y) here are the payment processor receipts"

Or is providing proof difficult? thus payments received are not entirely above board, so TW are, actually quite right to question that payment and freeze / close account?

Or is the issue, that whilst they query payments, the account is frozen and this is such a hassle due to it's occurance?

Transfer wise? Be careful they don’t freeze your account. Many have been clamped and it took more than three months to get their money . Some are still chasing
never had a single issue with them. If you have some hidden agenda or you try to play games with them I can imagine you get troubles!

Reactions: JohnSeed
Seychelles.. Interesting.. anyone with an operating offshore Seychelles company?
count me in, after reading here I tried yesterday to setup an account with TW and one of my Seychelles companies, got right approved after a few hours.

Reactions: JohnSeed
Were there any other payment processors you were able to get on board?

So you were able to get a paypal account for a seychelles company?
Although the UBO (you) are not from / resident of Seychelles?
No business substance in seychelles?
Company bank account not Seychelles
No office / address

All you needed was a local (seychelles) phone number?

So happyjohn, could you order a SC SIM online and activate from abroad/home - text verification? - or how does that work?

If you speak with the agent that has formed your SC corp you can sometimes talk him to receive SMS's for you and forward it. If you are close enough to him and not panic to talk to him by phone you can do it all in real time. Very easy.

Still I would like to know if there is any option to get a SC SIM card shipped to europe somehow.

after reading there is a bank in the Seychelles that also accept foreign owned Seychelles companies I would not look into anything else.

You need to use Google - enter in Google: site:eek:ffshorecorptalk.com seychelles bank!

Don't be a lazy fu.. :D

What's your requirement to a bank and how much money do you consider to deposit there?

From what i've read, Al Salam has a terrible home banking (or they don't have at all, i don't remember) and require a minimum capital of 25.00$
If you are struggling to find the $25 deposit, just hit me up and I will send it to you. I don't mind helping out a struggling forum member :D

Joking aside, define what you mean by "terrible home banking". You are looking for a bank for a seychelles company asking around on a forum and saying $25k deposit is too much, so I assume you are not talking serious money to get the big player banks interested, what banking do you expect to get for a seychelles company on the cheap?

Reminds me of the saying: You can have quality or cheap. Pick one.

If you are struggling to find the $25 deposit, just hit me up and I will send it to you. I don't mind helping out a struggling forum member :D

Joking aside, define what you mean by "terrible home banking". You are looking for a bank for a seychelles company asking around on a forum and saying $25k deposit is too much, so I assume you are not talking serious money to get the big player banks interested, what banking do you expect to get for a seychelles company on the cheap?

Reminds me of the saying: You can have quality or cheap. Pick one.
Oh, mine was not a criticism , just a note :)
Yes ofc, misswrite, i would say 25.000! That's not a problem for me, of course... but a lot of people would go for cheap options
And for "terrible home banking" i would say - "terrible home banking" :D
Maybe if i choose an offshore bank the main thing is that i should be able to operate with this bank online or I'm wrong? And from what i've read... Al Salam home banking it's digusting
I state that i don't have this bank and I never tried to open it becouse the agent in Seychelles told me " avoid this bank " for home banking... i'm not sure but they shouldn't have credit or debit card.. (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).