Our valued sponsor

Any reliable law firm in Georgia (country) you would recommend?

Nicholas Van Orton

Oct 25, 2018
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm planning on doing some business dealis in Georgia and I'm interested in contacting a good/serious/reputablem law firm, well-versed in English that will help me do things transparently there. Any recommendation / suggestin will be appreciated, thanks.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Have a look at my post in this Georgia thread below

I have really good experience with Archil Mchedlidze's Law Practice LLC, his team is efficient, with reasonable prices and with knowledge. Reccomend...
And this is again a guy sitting in Pizza Hut and sell Georgia company and bank account services or does he has a real office? Is this company 2019 compatible and has a website?

• Haha
Reactions: Bmw850
As promised, I share my experience with you .Everything went great I decided to send something that helped me solve a financial problem that I was very worried about for 6 years. Today, it's not very easy to deal with what you don't know, so I managed it thanks to bankruptcy attorney san diego If you have any questions, you can safely ask me because I already have a lot of experience in this business. But I hope that you will be able to handle it yourself because there are professionals working there. Goodbye

I have heard a lot about this company, and my close friend used their services. She had very serious financial problems and did not know what to do and immediately turned to the bankruptcy attorney san diego I remember she couldn't solve the problems for a very long time, but they helped her very quickly. And I know exactly where I will turn in case of trouble. Thank you very much for your experience very valuable to understand your situation and my situation. Of course, I have small problems, but they also exist. Each of us needs financial protection, I think. What do you think?

Nice try. Next time be a little less obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JohnLocke
Thank you for pointing on him, same user with two usernames. I didn't noticed it before you made your post, thanks thu&¤#

Reactions: Corno

Latest Threads