Our valued sponsor

Any reviews of flutterwave?

glam888

Aug 4, 2020
Visit site
Just wonder if there is any reviews of flutterwave?
They do not seem like scammers. However after i digg into the post, i found that ipaytotal which is a scammer who is using flutterwave to process payment.
I just wonder why no merchant goes direct to flutterwave? why have to go through ipaytotal?

Was a new frontier for a while in 2018-1019, "good" MCC MIDs for high risk, but I suspect the card schemes gave them the tap on the shoulder as it has all changed.

Worth a shot if you don't have any other alternatives.
actually i found a lot of reviews online that they dont pay their settlements, but anyway i just wonder why does ipaytotal has to use them to scam others when others can just direct apply with them. They are in nigeria or ghana somehwere, well this seems like you wont be able to get pay......

1. I would guess there is something rogue going on with them.
2. I got almost all my settlements from them like 98%.
3. There are definately issues. For some reason I got a ton of chargebacks and customers claimed to have not done this. We will were able to reverse them but flutterwave still charged fees for this. It may have been intentional. its impossible to get any response from them.

1. I would guess there is something rogue going on with them.
2. I got almost all my settlements from them like 98%.
3. There are definately issues. For some reason I got a ton of chargebacks and customers claimed to have not done this. We will were able to reverse them but flutterwave still charged fees for this. It may have been intentional. its impossible to get any response from them.
Yes, they never respond and it is almost like hard to reach them. I asked them just some questions before any consideration, they forward someone to speak with me and then no responds at all.
Well under one of the review I found out that they work with third party psp like ipaytotal or whatever high risk merchants providers. Some reviews saying that even their local customers in africa didnt get pay. So far I just found Russian and this African provider that can do high risk with a lot of chargebacks and failed payments.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Be very careful with them. Things often go wrong with them (banks or card schemes shut them down). If you're patient and persistent, things usually do work out but never have your entire business reliant on a single processor, especially one like Flutterwave.
Actually i dont even consider since they are in Africa, i had a feeling that it will cost more than u can make to deal with them.

Yes, they never respond and it is almost like hard to reach them. I asked them just some questions before any consideration, they forward someone to speak with me and then no responds at all.
That's where I would move on and never consider using them. Africa is already a RED FLAG, sorry to sya so, but if the support also not work, stay a way!

Hello, Thanks for all your responses in here, I use Flutterwave Integration for my business and client's businesses, and they have been expectional, I have personally directed this threads to them and I am sure they would respond to your fears and doubts.

Thanks

Well under one of the review I found out that they work with third party psp like ipaytotal or whatever high risk merchants providers. Some reviews saying that even their local customers in africa didnt get pay. So far I just found Russian and this African provider that can do high risk with a lot of chargebacks and failed payments.
Hello, My name is Tobi, I work with flutterwave, I am really sorry for the experience, you can reach out to us via socials, email and live chat. we will be happy to hear from you.

Latest Threads