Our valued sponsor

Anybody knows how to exchange big amounts of fiat to crypto under trust or escrow agreement?

Levisto

Jun 12, 2022
Europe
Visit site
I have clients with big sums of Fiat willing to buy big quantities of Crypto
I have also sellers for the Cryptos which are mainly BTC
The parties want to exchange and work safely in order to be sure that they will receive what they are asking for.
Are there trustees or paymasters taking care of such transactions offering an escrow account for example?
Could be in Europe,Switzerland, UK ,USA, Asia etc...

I have clients with big sums of Fiat willing to buy big quantities of Crypto
I have also sellers for the Cryptos which are mainly BTC
The parties want to exchange and work safely in order to be sure that they will receive what they are asking for.
Are there trustees or paymasters taking care of such transactions offering an escrow account for example?
Could be in Europe,Switzerland, UK ,USA, Asia etc...
If they are your clients they should trust you and you can match their needs.
Otherwise introduce them to a reputable OTC broker.

Yes but the problem is that I need to receive big fiat amounts and make agreements for other investment purposes because I cant mention BTC selling or purchase . And big amounts can only being received by top banks .These top banks don't accept to talk about Crypto deals.
If you give this explanation to an escrow it is unlikely they will agree to provide their service, if they are legit. Those I know that can sell crypto for fiat and issue invoices will not use escrow.
Let us know if you find a solution.

My idea was to arrange an investment agreement- JV between sender (buyer crypto) of the funds and the receiving company which will transfer the funds for investment purposes to buyer his account
That sounds doable, however, that's not what the bank wants, like you said banks don't like crypto trasactions. You have to find a crypto friendly bank, as for the escrow, why can't you work as the escrow? Wouldn't that be your role in this case?

Judging by his replies I don't think he should get involved in that, if they freeze the account or one of the other persons involved wants to play he's in for a bad night. Happend to me once gru87¤¤
Account freezing if the deal is well planned is unlikely, worst case scenario usually money is sent back. People playing games are more a concrete risk, you need to do these deals only with people you trust.

Reactions: diatessaron

Latest Threads