Our valued sponsor

Question Anybody using one of those Rent A Company services?

bibing

May 7, 2017
Visit site
I would like to issue a few invoices to some EU companies....

Honestly the sums (low x,xxx€) are not worth the cost and time to create a company, at least not until I have a bigger volume.

I was wondering if anybody here has ever used any service like rentacompany, winglio, ruul (formerly known as rimuut) etc.

I need to exclude services that requiring a contract signing so winglio is out of the game, I literally need a service who gives me the invoice, I pass it to the company, the company pay the service provider and they cut a percentage and give me the rest either by wire transfer or crypto.

I could use myself (EU-based citizen) as the receiver or my wife (a philippines citizen), whatever is most convenient.

Any suggestion?

You want to have a look at the thread

Reactions: bibing
I used rimuut.com, winglio.com and rentacompany.com. I would definitely try to go for rimuut.com and, if the company your are issuing to is not offshore, xolo go. both of them have good UX and fast onboarding. winglio is more expensive but still alright, rentacompany.com UX sucks and everything takes forever.

Reactions: bibing
Are people satisfied with this renting of a company? There must be some huge risk factors and how can you claim it is your company towards your customers?

Latest Threads