Our valued sponsor

Anybody using uphold as alternative to advcash?

suppliersten

BANNED MEMBER
May 26, 2020
Visit site
Uphold is UK based, as in comparison to advcash which has a Belize licence and already 2 ears ago lost its partnership with card networks.

Iam wondering if anybody has used it, or what are the pros or cons of using uphold in relationship to advcash?

Uphold seems to be reuptable, and seem to charge 1% for BTC conversions to 22 currencies.

Does it have to do with less KYC or TAX advantage on advcash? I wouldnt want to keep money more then a few days in advcash.

How can they be reputable if they list its partnership with the card network? Anyway, I would not use them because of the single fact that they can't issue a Debit Card.

AdvCash has alot of advantages as you may read about inside the mentor group which almost no other EMI has.

How can they be reputable if they list its partnership with the card network? Anyway, I would not use them because of the single fact that they can't issue a Debit Card.

AdvCash has alot of advantages as you may read about inside the mentor group which almost no other EMI has.
Lack of card is not a sign of a credit risk. Uphold is the most transparent money transmitter. But their fees are too high relative to current market competition

Reactions: John Doe 42755

Latest Threads