Our valued sponsor

Anyone dealt with Polish banks + offshore companies?

smbdoff

Offshore Agent
May 19, 2016
Visit site
Setup: offshore IBC and a business bank account in Poland

Are Polish banks laid back in terms of supporting documents for incoming/outgoing transfers (like Cyprus was before 2018) or will they annoy you with a never ending requests of paperwork?

I mean if you, for instance, can provide only invoices for all transfers, but won't be able to provide contracts, are they okay with that? How about if those documents are not in Polish? And do they request invoices for each transfer or you only need to confirm it once for each sender/recipient?

I've read conflicting evidence when it comes to Polish banks, most of which is hearsay, so I'm a bit confused if they are worth the hassle of traveling there (and translating the docs into Polish) or not. So I wonder if anyone has any experience with them at all.

Where is the offshore ibc registered?

Assuming I can get an account open, anyone dealt with them in terms of paperwork? I really have a feeling they may be on a bureaucratic side. The whole point of offshore (at least for me) is lack of bureaucracy. So if I have to go through too much nonsense I might as well just setup a company in a low tax zone.

I have tried a few Polish banks and I got rejected by all of them. They are either asking for you to establish branch in Poland, obtain Polish Tax ID or provide them with proof of physical presence in Poland ... or all of them combined.

I have been told that M Bank Poland is liberal, but it turned out they were not interested in foreign companies without some sort of business in Poland.

I have tried a few Polish banks and I got rejected by all of them. They are either asking for you to establish branch in Poland, obtain Polish Tax ID or provide them with proof of physical presence in Poland ... or all of them combined.

I have been told that M Bank Poland is liberal, but it turned out they were not interested in foreign companies without some sort of business in Poland.
That is exactly what happens but it still may be worthwhile to consider making an extra effort as service is excellent and they do not ask for more info after account is opened.

Setup: offshore IBC and a business bank account in Poland

Are Polish banks laid back in terms of supporting documents for incoming/outgoing transfers (like Cyprus was before 2018) or will they annoy you with a never ending requests of paperwork?

I mean if you, for instance, can provide only invoices for all transfers, but won't be able to provide contracts, are they okay with that? How about if those documents are not in Polish? And do they request invoices for each transfer or you only need to confirm it once for each sender/recipient?

I've read conflicting evidence when it comes to Polish banks, most of which is hearsay, so I'm a bit confused if they are worth the hassle of traveling there (and translating the docs into Polish) or not. So I wonder if anyone has any experience with them at all.
if you have IBAns for verification please reply me

I don't believe so. Still would like to know if anyone knows something related to my question. Maybe someone has an EU based company and does banking in Poland? Personal account holders?
EU based company.

Poland PKO will give you a call for each outgoing payment aboce 5K euros.
BNP is more laid back, but depending on the volume can freeze your account and asking tons of paper.
Invoices Contracts Delivery proof.

A friend of mine works with ING in Poland and no issue.

But experience can differ from each branch, activity,KYC etc etc

I opened 2 accounts in 2017 and 2018 in ING Bank and it was very easy but now every polish bank declines me. Was the closest in Alior bank but still got declined, so I recommend Alior Bank to try

Latest Threads