Our valued sponsor

Anyone has experience with Pyypl? It's one of the few EMIs that offer virtual cards outside EU.

vipul

Jun 5, 2020
Visit site
Recently, I came across an EMI called Pyypl which seems to be a relatively new EMI based in UAE. Because it's based in UAE, they're able to offer virtual master cards to a wide range of countries.

The only problem is I'm unable to find much reviews about them and was wondering if any of us fellow members have any experience with it?

From what I read they are legit

Anyway, as you say they are new, so you may not find many review yet.

Reactions: vipul
@hkrlh1 You're right, a lot of bad reviews. Doesn't seem that reliable based on the google play reviews. If only Dukascopy would bring back the cards sooner. Unfortunately, being in a third world country in Asia, I have very few options for EMI/Banks with debit card.
Have you tried advcash? They have a global card with UnionPay.
Blackcatcard you don't get the card, but I think the IBAN will be available.

@hkrih1 I'm hesitant to use Advcash for two reasons - first, they seem to have some ties to Russia and given the sanctions, I would be weary of any company with Russian ties. Second, $95 for a card is expensive, especially for Unionpay which is not as much widely accepted by merchants.

I can get IBAN easily, plenty of options for that - Wise, Simplex, Bankera, Dukascopy, etc. It's the debit card that is difficult to obtain.

@hkrih1 I'm hesitant to use Advcash for two reasons - first, they seem to have some ties to Russia and given the sanctions, I would be weary of any company with Russian ties. Second, $95 for a card is expensive, especially for Unionpay which is not as much widely accepted by merchants.
They haven't had any issues related to that. Their EUR cards keep working fine.

I can get IBAN easily, plenty of options for that - Wise, Simplex, Bankera, Dukascopy, etc. It's the debit card that is difficult to obtain.
Don’t get it.. all these people you mentioned have debit cards

Don’t get it.. all these people you mentioned have debit cards
By people, I'm assuming the companies I mentioned. Yes, they do issue cards but only for European region, and maybe a handful of few other countries but most of the Asian, South American, and African countries are missing out.

Well, Dukascopy has partnered with Swiss Bankers to issue new cards for countries within and outside EU zone, so at least I have that option now.

Latest Threads