Our valued sponsor

Anyone have experience with Dubai (UAE) Free Zone and Play Store, Apple, Admob?

Deniz Dirhem

Dec 5, 2017
Visit site
Does anyone have ever opened a company in a United Arab Emirates Free Zone to get payments from Play Store, App Store, Admob, Facebook etc.? Does their trade restriction cause trouble to get payment from Google or Apple?

Quote:
Trade Restrictions within UAE: Companies within freezones under the UAE law are not allowed to legally engage in business with companies and individual onshore, each freezone has different legislation with regards to the allowances or legality of operating the freezone.

I mean trouble about getting payments, if you read the quote, their laws won't let free zone companies to make trade with onshore companies. If Google, Apple Facebook etc. is onshore company, then they can't make payment. As you see I am really confused and expecting someone to enlighten me about details.

On-Shore means the UAE, not the rest of the world.

1) Trade Restrictions within UAE: Companies within freezones under the UAE law are not allowed to legally engage in business with companies and individual onshore, each freezone has different legislation with regards to the allowances or legality of operating the freezone.

2) Restrictions on expansion Onshore: Freezone companies looking to establish presence onshore are not allowed to do so as a branch office and would need to establish a new entity which can be owned by the FZE company under the laws of the Emirate they open in.

Latest Threads