Our valued sponsor

Anyone heard of the agent PB Services from Georgia?

Hi there! Could you please tell me how much was it more or less?

Looking to open one in Georgia, another company asked for $ 3,400.

It'd be an LLC company with one shareholder and with a bank account.

Thank you!
Depends if you want to do it in person and if you want a nominee service. Before going to PB Services, I have emailed almost all Georgian Law companies and asked for the quotes. PB Services had one of the most reasonable pricing and they were very helpful in answering my questions for weeks.

Looking to open one in Georgia, another company asked for $ 3,400.
This is totally overpriced let it be said, one of the users from this forum is testing the setup procedure with a few agents in Georgia at the moment, he reports often to me on how the process is going and the pricing, we don't have any result yet but expect some soon.

So far from 6 different agency services in Georgia no one is even close to 2K inclduing bank account!

Reactions: Notsofast
I have dealt with PB Services face to face, during my visit to Tbilisi this July.
They provided the Legal Address for the incorporation of my Georgian LLC.
Cost for this was around 100EUR for the use of the address for registration; included partial assistance in the registration process itself (I had some special quirks due to my passport requiring a notary translation and was accompanied also by another Georgian citizen) and 1 year of mail forwarding.
We met several times after the registration since they were very knowledgeable about foreign companies doing business in Georgia, baking issues and economy in general.
We are still in touch to this day as small issues come up with the Georgian bank or tax office.

They are legit, professional and experienced. 100% recommended.

do you still like them as a Georgia company formation provider? I want to know how reliable they are, you have used them for a few month so you could post another review please?

Others that have used PB service for a longer time, please post your thoughts and reviews here too

Reactions: Notsofast
Hi,
I had face to face contact with PB Services in July 2019 and keep contact with them today.
They are knowledgeable, friendly and heplful, speak good English and can guide you through all you need to establish a company in Georgia and respective banking services.
Regarding pricing, you'll have to discuss case by case but was extremely reasonable (unlike many others trying to rip foreigners off).

I'd recommend them 100%.

Hi,
I had face to face contact with PB Services in July 2019 and keep contact with them today.
They are knowledgeable, friendly and heplful, speak good English and can guide you through all you need to establish a company in Georgia and respective banking services.
Regarding pricing, you'll have to discuss case by case but was extremely reasonable (unlike many others trying to rip foreigners off).

I'd recommend them 100%.
I'm glad you're happy with the service.

Latest Threads