Our valued sponsor

Anyone know a good certified Swiss Accountant?

I would be interested in the same question, if someone has a good firm to recommend, please post here, a link is appreciated to.

Reactions: clemens
Thank you, I already found such databases online but what I need is user experience. I mean, sure PWC for instant would be able to help me but I'm sure I will be paying at a min 5000 euro for their advise.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I'm looking for a reliable accounting firm too that does not charge 300 to 450 CHF for simple calculations.

If there is anyone that can recommend some, please post here, thanks.

I found this guide Guidance Call: Research stage by a firm Packimpex who has specialized in relocating people worldwide to Switzerland.

But they are unable to make a tax calculation comparing the taxes I pay in my country with the taxes in the carton of my choice in Switzerlanddamn_(

So the Henly & co will charge 800 CHF for such a comparison which is way too much.

A person i trust is happily using those guys. Unfortunately i don't have direct experience with them.
Send an e-mail in the weekend to them in English and asked if they understand it since their website is Italien only. So far no answer :D

But they are unable to make a tax calculation comparing the taxes I pay in my country with the taxes in the carton of my choice in Switzerlanddamn_(

Are you talking about personal or corporate taxes? If personal you can do comparison online yourself and see what your income will look like across all cantons.

If business I forget the link to compare corporate tax.

awesome @Martin Everson I just came the thing closer, but I need it for both personal and corporate tax. Do you know these guys? I consider to contact them to ask if they can help with both.

I'm not sure how reliable this auto calculator is and if that is all... if so.. I will move in 2 hours to Switzerland and stay there for ever, but I believe there is more in it.

Do you know these guys?

Yes. I used them a while back. They are close to Zurich airport and near the small shopping centre and geminder. It's an old English guy who runs company I don't know if its still the case today.

I'm not sure how reliable this auto calculator is and if that is all... if so.. I will move in 2 hours to Switzerland and stay there for ever, but I believe there is more in it.

lol....Not sure what your goal is.

They just got back to me with the below :(
Many thanks for your request on our website. We are not qualified to perform such a comparison. However I might suggest trying taxolution.ch.

So I contacted this other company who replied to me qickly and we are moving on to the next step, will let you know how it is going.

Reactions: Martin Everson
However I might suggest trying taxolution.ch.
update, they are 2 x more expensive then the other accounting firms I have found so far.

Will be looking around for more. It's insane, what costs 200 euro in Germany costs 4 and 6 times the costs in Switzerland.. sucks pretty much.

think it was @Martin Everson that already mentioned here that Swiss is not cheap and you have to expect high consultancy fees.

let's hope you can find someone else, if so please post here we never know who can use the information.

Reactions: Martin Everson

Latest Threads