Our valued sponsor

Anyone know Blue and Pink diamonds for investment?

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone invested in diamonds? They are small, they can be carried in a pocket, and cost a fortune. You can fly with them without anyone asking questions.

the pink and blue diamonds should be the ones that have increased the most over the last 5 years, in fact explosive.

Someone with knowledge ?

Don't Invest in colored diamonds. - Only Pink Diamonds are worth any investment. Less intense -(off pink) diamonds hold the most value; the rest is seasonal/periodical trend setters. If you invest, BUY only GIA-certified diamonds. The best way to buy diamonds is to partner with a trusted jeweler and buy from the public - Or invest enormously in the wholesale market, which is hard to enter unless you have lots of reserves or you have family / close friends in intensely guarded/close market.

Has anyone invested in diamonds? They are small, they can be carried in a pocket, and cost a fortune. You can fly with them without anyone asking questions.

the pink and blue diamonds should be the ones that have increased the most over the last 5 years, in fact explosive.

Someone with knowledge ?
You can't carry them in your pocket when going through an airport. Better to be worn like a ring that you yourself own. That said, there are too many scams and I've seen experts get scammed with fake stones, make sure you know who you're dealing with.

Well, that's the words from someone who don't know about diamonds. Pink and Blue Diamonds are the most rare diamonds in the world, if you can afford them you will make a fortune over time. There are authorized sellers, they only sell with the GIA - certificate for each stone.
Very good way to lose your money. Their only sensible use is for retaining wife/girlfriend.

I have just spoke with a guy from a shop yesterday after I posted here, he was very knowledge about this area and showed me some stones of his collection, it's worth it if you ask me.. but the GIA certificate is a must I found out about.

Well, that's the words from someone who don't know about diamonds. Pink and Blue Diamonds are the most rare diamonds in the world, if you can afford them you will make a fortune over time.
But, how will someone without a trained eye or the necessary equipment determine that the diamond in his hand is not lab-grown? I mean, synthetic diamonds come in all colours, shapes and forms and they are worth nothing.

I also saw a documentary today, there are trusted dealers in London, Germany and Paris. Min investment in one stone is 60,000 euro and they will deal with you. They are trusted by the large brands in the world.

Someone with knowledge ?
No, before diamonds I would even invest every cent into dogecoin which seems more transparent compared to Diamonds.
Jokes aside, I don't want to invest in such a nontransparent asset.
Also today, you cannot carry anything physical unless it is jewelry and this means not much quantity.
Not financial advice of course ;)

you can wear a diamond as an eyebrow piercing which costs 60K euros - it's easy.

I also saw a documentary today, there are trusted dealers in London, Germany and Paris. Min investment in one stone is 60,000 euro and they will deal with you. They are trusted by the large brands in the world.
$50-$100,000 is middle-market - I highly suggest you contact diamond wholesalers in NY, Israel, or Antwerp. Most middle-market diamonds channel through these three cities/countries. Not London, Paris, or Germany.
The largest brands rarely buy from the middle market, but they have scouts hunt for second-hand diamonds from time to time.
Source: Worked for one of the largest diamond buyers in the world for 9 years.
I will contact some of my old trusted diamond sources and publish a list.

Reactions: uplana
Thank you for adding this to my task list. Will have to check out who is possible to find.

I've already heard of diamond dealers in Antwerp and Israel, but it's not just about flying there and buying.

Latest Threads