Our valued sponsor

Anyone know what funds-recovery.com is?

EliasIT

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I searched for some feedback on a crypto wallet and exchange service. This service Scams Recovery Service - Funds Recovery showed up in an Google AD asking if I got scammed by this exchange!! I don't even used them yet so how could I be scammed.

Do you know how they are recovering your funds if you have been scammed by an exchange or is this a scam itself?

I checked the site and it looks too "generalist" and hey I can't say is a scam... BUT since they are claiming they cam recover cryptoa that you have sent to someone then there is a 99.9999999999% of chances that is a common second scam (the recovery scam).

In the crypto world there is a common scam where someone is claiming they can get your cryptos back for a fee but it's a complete BS since that's impossible.

People that got scammed the first time is more likely to get scammed twice and since this is common there are lists that scammers sell with people's contact info that were already scammed (so others scammers reach them).

So... be careful and again I can't say it's a scam but they say they can get cryptos you sent and that's a huge red flag for me.

Latest Threads