Our valued sponsor

Question Anyone tried https://www.coca.xyz/ ?

Get your COCA Card!
Subscribe now to join the waiting list and secure your spot as one of the first to get your hands on the revolutionary COCA Card! By subscribing, you'll be among the privileged few to experience the future of finance firsthand.'

===== ===== =====

What is meant by True Ownership, No Red Tape?
COCA Wallet promotes self-custodial freedom, meaning you have complete control over your crypto assets without any KYC (Know Your Customer) hassles. Your crypto, your rules.

Good luck trying to explain this to Mastercard.

COCA Wallet promotes self-custodial freedom, meaning you have complete control over your crypto assets without any KYC (Know Your Customer) hassles. Your crypto, your rules.
if that would be true I would have had a wet dream.

Reactions: TheCryptoAnt
1714611246767.png

It's hard to believe a company with 700K users can't afford a 10-year domain registration. It's only $115.62 on namecheap.
It makes me wonder... :rolleyes:

The Physical Card and Virtual Cards powered by Coca Wallet are a prepaid Mastercard issued by Wirex Limited (in the UK), a principal member of Mastercard or UAB Wirex (in the EEA).

As for the users, yeah 700k are a lot but I found them through ProductHunt and they have many votes there: COCA - Product Information, Latest Updates, and Reviews 2024 | Product Hunt
If you read the reviews, it's obvious they are all fake/gamed.

"Noone will ever get my private key. That's why I am gonna hold my crypto here. 100% secure solution!"

Sure Keven!

Last edited:
Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads