Our valued sponsor

Anyone using chatgpt for market research?

Hello,

I'm in the AI space.

ChatGPT is not bad for this task but I would recommend other approaches.

AutoGPT is likely better. Lets say you are an investor, and you want to automate the collection of new startup websites, summarize their business model, and send this information to you weekly as a report this is totally doable.

New models are coming out constantly.

I've built similar systems for other companies without the AI approach but using AI is better.

In the future I see there being many types of 'workers'. Some actual humans, some intelligent agents or AI tools that function like a personal assistant or even full office staff.

I think it is possible to automate the vast majority of business processes using AI, and have humans act as an administrator or controller.

Example of a sales cycle fully automated:
  • Fully automated email collection for prospects.
  • Fully automated email writing using text generation.
  • Customer is handed off to a human for a meeting once interested.

We will also see these AI systems become regulated (lets say privacy concerns or restrict certain activities). This will spark the thriving market places for criminal AI systems that don't have the same limitations.

Reactions: FantomOffshore
Hello,

I'm in the AI space.

ChatGPT is not bad for this task but I would recommend other approaches.

AutoGPT is likely better. Lets say you are an investor, and you want to automate the collection of new startup websites, summarize their business model, and send this information to you weekly as a report this is totally doable.

New models are coming out constantly.

I've built similar systems for other companies without the AI approach but using AI is better.

In the future I see there being many types of 'workers'. Some actual humans, some intelligent agents or AI tools that function like a personal assistant or even full office staff.

I think it is possible to automate the vast majority of business processes using AI, and have humans act as an administrator or controller.

Example of a sales cycle fully automated:
  • Fully automated email collection for prospects.
  • Fully automated email writing using text generation.
  • Customer is handed off to a human for a meeting once interested.

We will also see these AI systems become regulated (lets say privacy concerns or restrict certain activities). This will spark the thriving market places for criminal AI systems that don't have the same limitations.
I heard this same line of thinking from the last episode of "All In", a podcast I kinda like that has the finger on the pulse on macro. Logic was almost word for word what you mentioned here.