Our valued sponsor

They are a long time in business. They deliver what they promise. Problem is, they are resellers only. So they do not do any formations, nor bank account opennings, introductions.. They are little bit overpriced.. If you are willing to use someone like they are.. you can do it..

I have been using them for CANADA LP and they are great.
SERENA is no. 1 in providing complete detailed explanation.
But I agree they are very overpriced for some jurisdiction.
But no hassle. ..... I incorporated with them around 5 companies and no problem at all.
They assisted me in opening a bank account in Singapore (with visit) which was a smooth walk...

Any idea who's services they are reselling? Who is the original provider for example the Panama package?
Like any other Services Provider, probably they are registered agents in 4/5/6 countries -maybe none that't why their fees seem high- not more than that. For all the other jurisdictions they are reselling

If you want a Panama package, the cheapest option will be to hire a registered agent there
Unless you do not mind hiring a ''reseller'' who will charge you 300-400 USD more

Unless you have to count your pennies, I wouldnt worry too much about paying a bit more to a reseller vs. a local agent. Working directly with local agents can be a pain. Working through a reseller is in general smoother, more transparent and quicker (in my experience). What is a few hundred USD on all the years you will use this company and all the revenues you will have?

Reactions: JohnLocke
These are some of these corporate service providers that are quite large and really have some skills that you will rarely find with some of these low-budget agents in the local offshore jurisdictions.

Unless you have to count your pennies, I wouldnt worry too much about paying a bit more to a reseller vs. a local agent. Working directly with local agents can be a pain. Working through a reseller is in general smoother, more transparent and quicker (in my experience). What is a few hundred USD on all the years you will use this company and all the revenues you will have?
I agree 100%
Working with a big reseller can be smoother, you can easily switch to another jurisdiction, get assistance in different languages and maybe communication can be easier if they are in the same time zone

I was just talking about the pricing, because in many threads users criticized service provider by saying ''they are just resellers'', like it was something wrong...
Problem is that several rookie clients find everything ''expensive'' in this industry. Easily you can find comments of users in this forum asking for the perfect setup but not willing to spend more than 1-2k USD....