Our valued sponsor

Apply for bank account but have a question.

ImKing

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
May 29, 2015
Visit site
I reviewed the questonnaire and your fees, it is OK.

One question before we proceed:

The incorporation documents are bi-lingual (English and Chinese) as everything else in Hong Kong.

The incorporation facts are also available publicly on-line through HK governmental agency Web sites.

So the bank can verify the authenticity of the documents presented.

What do you mean by notarized? Notarized in which country?

The incorporation documents are bi-lingual (English and Chinese) as everything else in Hong Kong.

The incorporation facts are also available publicly on-line through HK governmental agency Web sites.

The corporate documents are fine, no problem with it, just get them notarized by a notary service or a reputable law firm you may ask a lawyer or certified accountant to help you with this simple task.

You need to find a notary service in your city / country and get your docs notarize' date=' if you don't have a notary then use a local lawyer to sign them to be a true copy![/quote']
Thank you got it. I dropped my plans to incorporate a HK company looking for something better and less expensive.

Where did you incorporate your company then?

Can you PM me your experience with the incorporation process, TAT and all this please?

Reactions: londonfalls
Confirmed, if you don't have the documents for your company and your person in English a translation is required either by a certified translator or by get the documents notarized by a notary service in your country after they have been translated into English of course.

Notarized documents you get with an notary service or your can ask your lawyer to notarize the documents that will properly work.

Notarization or having your documents to be notarized is like a sign of making it legal or making it valid. Since anyone could fake documents, banks will require you to have a notarized document , which is usually signed by Lawyers after you paid them so that whenever there's something wrong with your documents, the Lawyer that signed your paper could be liable.

Here is a more detailed discussion I found Definition of NOTARIZATION

Reactions: londonfalls
Notarization or having your documents to be notarized is like a sign of making it legal or making it valid. Since anyone could fake documents, banks will require you to have a notarized document , which is usually signed by Lawyers after you paid them so that whenever there's something wrong with your documents, the Lawyer that signed your paper could be liable.

Here is a more detailed discussion I found Definition of NOTARIZATION
Thanks, the link is of great help. I didn't figured out what it means Noatrized documents and where I could get this in my country. I thought it was something specific to the offshore jurisdictions.

Latest Threads