Our valued sponsor

Are there any countries that did not bend the knee yet?

Belarus.

All European countries are in lockstep. Clearly controlled by something central.

Even Russia to a degree looks to be following the same rules.

Try Tanzania/Zanzibar

Least vaxxd in the world and a haven for us

Also- tax friendly with a growing economy
Is Zanzibar still ok?

I was worried when their president passed away, coincidentally of course. And they instilled a WEF Young leader...

Regarding what? Covid measures and general overall globalist madness are usually mixed up, while they are different things. I am not against compulsive vaccination and mainly if done with traditional vax and not mRNA (I got planned to take the Sputnik in Latam but covid reached me first…), I am personally against green pass idiocracy and till now in Russia it has been adopted only in some oblast (they are a federation pretty similar to Brazil).

Regarding what? Covid measures and general overall globalist madness are usually mixed up, while they are different things. I am not against compulsive vaccination and mainly if done with traditional vax and not mRNA (I got planned to take the Sputnik in Latam but covid reached me first…), I am personally against green pass idiocracy and till now in Russia it has been adopted only in some oblast (they are a federation pretty similar to Brazil).
You are not against compulsory vaccination? Why not?

You are not against compulsory vaccination? Why not?
Because every body is entitled to do whatever he wants with his body. If you fall into this, is up to you. What I don’t accept is the obligation to take a non experimented jab with a totally new technology. I got problems with “conspiracy” groups on Telegram because they go to the opposite front: for me, and supported by first hand experience, covid is a real and heavy desease, not just a simple flu, but not so mortal neither so difficult to medically treat, and more than the mandatory vax I hate the EUSSR for not letting people been saved with very simple and cost-effective meds like ivermectin and antivirals, they are planning the reduction of white people in EUSSR, that’s for sure.

Reactions: ashkoba
Because every body is entitled to do whatever he wants with his body. If you fall into this, is up to you. What I don’t accept is the obligation to take a non experimented jab with a totally new technology. I got problems with “conspiracy” groups on Telegram because they go to the opposite front: for me, and supported by first hand experience, covid is a real and heavy desease, not just a simple flu, but not so mortal neither so difficult to medically treat, and more than the mandatory vax I hate the EUSSR for not letting people been saved with very simple and cost-effective meds like ivermectin and antivirals, they are planning the reduction of white people in EUSSR, that’s for sure.
Ok I think lost in translation here.

You are against compulsory/mandated vaccines, right? Me too, it is a ridiculously sick idea.

Belarus.

All European countries are in lockstep. Clearly controlled by something central.

Is Zanzibar still ok?

I was worried when their president passed away, coincidentally of course. And they instilled a WEF Young leader...

The new leader of Tz is fine, she passed some very minor regulations just to toe the line but the situation is almost exactly the same as last year

Reactions: polonieth
The new leader of Tz is fine, she passed some very minor regulations just to toe the line but the situation is almost exactly the same as last year
she is directly from world forum.so don't feel save.

@OP no there is no country because nearly all countries signed a contract in the 70's for this transformation and the countries which didn't signed at that conference their leaders have been replaced.
Agenda 2030 has been signed in the 70's in a UN conference ;)