Our valued sponsor

Are there any countries that did not bend the knee yet?

Regarding what? Covid measures and general overall globalist madness are usually mixed up, while they are different things. I am not against compulsive vaccination and mainly if done with traditional vax and not mRNA (I got planned to take the Sputnik in Latam but covid reached me first…), I am personally against green pass idiocracy and till now in Russia it has been adopted only in some oblast (they are a federation pretty similar to Brazil).
Sputnik is the same s**t as Pfizer, Moderna and others. Alexander Redko (Александр Редько) video - Ruský profesor narovinu o Sputniku, v ničem se neliší od západních vakcín, ani ten nátlak!

Sputnik is the same s**t as Pfizer, Moderna and others. Alexander Redko (Александр Редько) video - Ruský profesor narovinu o Sputniku, v ničem se neliší od západních vakcín, ani ten nátlak!
Nope, I agree that a big issue is the “vehicle” (spike protein) so the same clots caused from all jabs can be an hazard on Sputnik too (even if you can see the results in San Marino, not a single problem and all of them Sputnik jabbed). The main issue with Moderna/Pfizer/Johnson is the totally experimental technology (mRNA). In a few words, they are experimenting with billions of guinea pigs.

Reactions: polonieth
Nope, I agree that a big issue is the “vehicle” (spike protein) so the same clots caused from all jabs can be an hazard on Sputnik too (even if you can see the results in San Marino, not a single problem and all of them Sputnik jabbed). The main issue with Moderna/Pfizer/Johnson is the totally experimental technology (mRNA). In a few words, they are experimenting with billions of guinea pigs.
What is sputnik? Is that viral vector like Astra?

I think it's likely that the spike protein is the cause, and that seems plausible given immunological principles, but there are no clinical studies out there yet proving it...

What is sputnik? Is that viral vector like Astra?

I think it's likely that the spike protein is the cause, and that seems plausible given immunological principles, but there are no clinical studies out there yet proving it...
Correct. Of course the spike protein is the cause of the clots (covid is a mix between a cardiovascular desease and a strong flu), but till now the adverse reactions have been way less than with the mRNA vax.

mRNA makes you by law "transhuman"

US court ruling from 2013
Source?

Correct. Of course the spike protein is the cause of the clots (covid is a mix between a cardiovascular desease and a strong flu), but till now the adverse reactions have been way less than with the mRNA vax.
It's likely. I don't get why no clinical studies are being done. Either way, the reactions are off the charts.

Last edited: