Our valued sponsor

Are Ukrainian nominees good nowadays for a UK company and EMI account?

Ukrainians are soooo welcome today! You might even get a discount. It doesn’t matter if I can create a Ukrainian passport myself in my garage using some kindergarten tools and crayons, such a joke of a passport it is.
but all EMIs nowadays are using face recognitions for KYC so they would match you with your previous identity. At least this is the theory

how are Ukrainians looked at by the EMIs nowadays?

Since conflict they are loved especially by Lithuania and eastern European EMI's. And yes they do actually get discounts.,.....no joke.

Look at SatchelPay below. They offer a free tariff for Ukrainians on top of their home page.

but all EMIs nowadays are using face recognitions for KYC so they would match you with your previous identity.

Just wrap bandages around your whole head like a mummy and say your were injured in a blast.

Since conflict they are loved especially by Lithuania and eastern European EMI's. And yes they do actually get discounts.,.....no joke.
True....they are getting lot of discounts and even KYC is lighter for them.... It may be funny to try to onboard an offshore company with a Ukrainian girl as nominee and compliance officers like "she is just a Ukrainian businesswoman so everything it's okay"

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
True....they are getting lot of discounts and even KYC is lighter for them.... It may be funny to try to onboard an offshore company with a Ukrainian girl as nominee and compliance officers like "she is just a Ukrainian businesswoman so everything it's okay"
While there is no shortage of Ukrainian hookers, I would be very careful with using one as a nominee. Before Ukrainians became heroes of freedom, the stereotype of the typical Ukrainian was not a flattering one…

While there is no shortage of Ukrainian hookers, I would be very careful with using one as a nominee. Before Ukrainians became heroes of freedom, the stereotype of the typical Ukrainian was not a flattering one…
I know what are you talking about tho, also since I actually speak russian and get along with russian speaker people (not only from Russia) ukrainian girls doesn't have such a good reputation among them and heard a lot of funny stories about it....

The idea of getting an Ukrainian girl as a nominee would be just paying one for signing documents that actually don't know what it is..... And not telling them neither.... Pick the one thats actually almost illiterate as a nominee so no need to worry about it

Reactions: JohnnyDoe

Latest Threads