Our valued sponsor

Are you happy to pay 9% on Dubai Freezone Company ?

Are you happy to pay 9% on Dubai Freezone Company ?

• Total voters
(2) With a group of other unproductive people called "government" that want to stick 9% of the length of a rod up your rectum every year. If you refuse, they'll gang up and violently attack you and if you survive they'll cage you! You get the displeasure to pay for ALL of this! After your incarceration is completed, if you were not born there, they'll deport you with nothing. Complete destitute! If born there, you'll be homeless, have a criminal record, and bar you from getting employment or opening a bank account.
I go with them if they protect my assets while they rape my rectum at the same time, I'm fine.. man I must get a huge hole somewhere :D

• Haha
Reactions: drphantom and jafo
Paying my 9% corporate tax and still smiling the whole way to the bank.

(2) With a group of other unproductive people called "government" that want to stick 9% of the length of a rod up your rectum every year. If you refuse, they'll gang up and violently attack you and if you survive they'll cage you! You get the displeasure to pay for ALL of this! After your incarceration is completed, if you were not born there, they'll deport you with nothing. Complete destitute! If born there, you'll be homeless, have a criminal record, and bar you from getting employment or opening a bank account.
I go with them if they protect my assets while they rape my rectum at the same time, I'm fine.. man I must get a huge hole somewhere :D
You guys have something with your RECTUM & TAX AUTHORITIES - you pay RectumTAX ?

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
Is Cyprus holding better then Swiss or UAE?
Often personal lifestyle preferences play a part here, but also the existence of double tax treaties, type and location of business, etc.