Our valued sponsor

ARI bank / EMI in Dubai

Jeannot

Dec 5, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I am posting regarding a bank (EMI) I have used for my HK company since 2018. The name of the bank is ARI (Account Receivable International) and is located in Dubai. Their website was www.ariglobal.org, but has now been relocated to www.gatewayinternational.ae
They have been unable to process any outgoing transaction for the last two years. Moreover, it is almost impossible to have them on the phone, and their physical location (Emirates Financial Tower) is not opened to the public. So I think I can consider that my funds there are lost.

My intention here is then :
- to inform and warn anybody on this forum to not use ARI
- to know if anybody is in the same situation
- to get the attention of anyone from ARI (Mohammed Ibraheem Khan the CEO for example) or Peninsula Business Solution (pbsolutions.ae, their sister company) that would by any chance read this forum and answer by explaining the situation of their financial services.

Many thanks

Reactions: bountymounty
Hello everyone,

I am posting regarding a bank (EMI) I have used for my HK company since 2018. The name of the bank is ARI (Account Receivable International) and is located in Dubai. Their website was www.ariglobal.org, but has now been relocated to www.gatewayinternational.ae
They have been unable to process any outgoing transaction for the last two years. Moreover, it is almost impossible to have them on the phone, and their physical location (Emirates Financial Tower) is not opened to the public. So I think I can consider that my funds there are lost.

My intention here is then :
- to inform and warn anybody on this forum to not use ARI
- to know if anybody is in the same situation
- to get the attention of anyone from ARI (Mohammed Ibraheem Khan the CEO for example) or Peninsula Business Solution (pbsolutions.ae, their sister company) that would by any chance read this forum and answer by explaining the situation of their financial services.

Many thanks
First thing I would do is report the matter to the police. State both the company and the CEO, on the police report. That normally will get people moving and if not he has a few other FinTech businesses so I’m sure if you apply a little heat they will contact you.

Take all your proofs with you especially bank statements. Your balance is the amount you are claiming for on your police report.

Thank you all for your help.

First thing I would do is report the matter to the police. State both the company and the CEO, on the police report.

I did try to contact authorities, my problem is to know which one I should contact as they all said this is not their responsibility. ARI is physically located in Dubaï (Emirates Financial Tower) but they are registered in Hong Kong and their CEO is in between London and Dubai. The mastercard they provide is licensed by the Gibraltar Financial Service Commission (according to the Terms and Conditions). And the partner bank where the funds are located, I think, is in Singapour.

I tried :
- to go physically at their location in the Emirates Financial Tower but it is not accessible to the public
- to contact Gibraltar but the authorities answered they have never provided any license to them
- to contact the company service provider in Hong Kong but they are not allowed to communicate on their client.
- to contact the CEO by email or by phone, he never answers.
- to contact the bank is Singapour but they do not answer either

he has a few other FinTech businesses so I’m sure if you apply a little heat they will contact you.

Mohammed Ibraheem Khan, the CEO of ARI, is indeed someone famous in the finTech industry, in London and Dubai, and has many companies. So he may be known by some of the users here. See for example him here