Our valued sponsor

Armenia, Georgia, Hungary, Slovakia for company creation and bank accounts?

Thanks for all the great replies. So Armenia seems to be one of the best choices?
Or is Georgia better? The company wouldn't have office there, it would be remote.
Then half of the discussion is irrelevant.

Just go for UAE with a fake substance provider. Simple.

Exactly. If you don't describe your activities, you can only expect very generic responses (naturally, mostly from service providers who promote the jurisdiction where they operate to win new clients)

Reactions: khinkali and DavidS
@DavidS the tax benefits for Georgian Virtual Zone only apply for work done on Georgian soil, similar to IP Box approaches in other areas.

Free zones are an option in Georgia, but banking is very hard (probably impossible for Georgian banks).

I would look into using an Armenian freezone for an IT company. Armenian banks don't like crypto but could work for what you describe.

@DavidS the tax benefits for Georgian Virtual Zone only apply for work done on Georgian soil, similar to IP Box approaches in other areas.

Free zones are an option in Georgia, but banking is very hard (probably impossible for Georgian banks).

I would look into using an Armenian freezone for an IT company. Armenian banks don't like crypto but could work for what you describe.
Thanks, it's no crypto company. Just IT web dev work. Armenia sounds like most logical choice. Any offshore incorporation services you'd recommend in Armenia?

Thanks, it's no crypto company. Just IT web dev work. Armenia sounds like most logical choice. Any offshore incorporation services you'd recommend in Armenia?
I can agree.

We have offices in both Armenia and Georgia and, for the same reasons, would recommend Armenia. PM me for more.
Even in Armenia, it's not only about incorporation but you need some minimum substance for banking and tax purposes (e.g., Armenian resident director).

I can agree.

We have offices in both Armenia and Georgia and, for the same reasons, would recommend Armenia. PM me for more.
Even in Armenia, it's not only about incorporation but you need some minimum substance for banking and tax purposes (e.g., Armenian resident director).
I'd pm you, but I don't see such option on your profile. How to do it?

I'd pm you, but I don't see such option on your profile. How to do it?
AFAIK, to PM someone you must be either Silver Member or Mentor Group Gold/Light member. But you can try to write a post/message at @Don's profile asking him to start a conversation with you...

Latest Threads