Our valued sponsor

Ask-bid online platform

void

freedom addicted ultra relativist
Pro Member
Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
anyone could recommend a platform that allows running my own "auctions" in an ask-bid mode known from forex or sport betting exchanges?
not just a simple auction where people are increasing their offer for an item
thanks

Are you looking to create an exchange type platform - more likely a forex exchange? In that case you should be looking to create an exchange along with trade/matching engine. There are a few open source exchange softwares available that helps you to create order books like they do in case of Crypto currency exchanges.

If you are looking to create an Ebay clone, then there are simple woocommerce plugins that can get you started without technical overheads.

So, to me, the question isn't too clear and also I am unaware of your technical expertise - so as to provide a more proper reply.

my intention is to allow my customers to exchange/trade a special asset

imagine few tens of assets of the same kind with different serial number

each traded item is supposed to have back/lay (ask/bid) set of offers and the software allows to match them... just like any other platform of this kind (crypto, forex, betting exchange)

I'm a software developer so I'm able to configure, host and manage any suitable open source solution however a public platform could also do the job

@void Ok, for Forex/crypto/fintech exchange platform a readymade opensource platform - Opendax with a trading/matching engine that can execute close to 20 million TPS, it is based on Ruby - Peatio core. Peatio is an old Rails based asset exchange platform. Openware the enterprise arm of Rubykube developers modified and forked Peatio into Opendax. It has all the features that you are after along with built in module for KYC. They have good support at Github.

Tutorials

Another modification of Opendax for Mobile & web integrated UI is available at Mobidax. This is a commercial interpretation of Opendax with diffeent pricing options.

This is about Crypto exchanges. I am unaware of any open source betting softwares.

Reactions: void

Latest Threads