Our valued sponsor

Aspire Neobank

1. https://www.sgpbusiness.com/company/Aspire-Ft-Pte-Ltd

the Business's principal activity is management consultancy services (general).

Not off to a good start.

2. #1 Business Account in Singapore | Aspire Singapore (footer)

Aspire FT Pte. Ltd. is currently carrying on business under an exemption granted by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and is currently exempted from holding a licence to provide payment services under the Payment Services Act (No. 2 of 2019).

There's an ongoing fierce competition to acquire one of the few available digital banking licenses in Singapore, but the Monetary Authority gave a green light to operate without a license to a no-name shell corp established in 2019 that has no prior experience in the field? Makes sense. Anyone without at least 3 years of Fintech or Banking experience gets bullocks and can't contend for the digital banking license in Singapore, so is that why Aspire isn't listed as one of the contenders?

3. Aspire App is in home violence prevention business. Is this an accidental branding issue to come up with a same name, or is there deliberate effort to hijack existing social proof/track record to appear more legitimate?

I'm already sending in my funds, comrades. A blast of an opportunity! No fees banking in Singapore! Woo woo!

A client of mine found it this last w. He is very rich so he said ge will give it a go. In his opinion he said that he can risk a few thousand SPD because I can still open a bank account for him in other countries. He will leave a small amount in there. If it all works out and they get a licence then he wins if not then he still has his company snd bank account elsewhere.

Will update you all as to the progress.

I personally know the CTO of the company. They were in Y-combinator and have raised a quite nice amount of funding for the company. They have partnered with a separate company to offer the banking solution and now with TW for international transfers. I can say for sure they are legit, however not sure if in the long run the model will be allowed by SG government without a license.

Latest Threads