Our valued sponsor

Atlantic International Bank

There's also Scotiabank and National Bank of Belize and that's it I think, the rest are credit unions :(. The entire Belize banking sector is about the size of Bill Gates wallet.

I think its time they cut their own path. The US has not been good to them and scalped another bank. They need new friends instead of trying to get back into US good books.

Belize is difficult to bank with, just check the threads as @Martin Everson already said. New regulations are coming soon.

If you have to ask then......:(

P.S I guess you are new...please read as much of the threads on the forum about Belize.
How would you rate Belize banking today if I may ask? It seems Caya Bank is still around and used by people, I can't get any bad experience feedback for them so far.

How would you rate Belize banking today if I may ask? It seems Caya Bank is still around and used by people, I can't get any bad experience feedback for them so far.

There is not a lot of choice in Belize banking scene right now for those wanting offshore services. They are in a strong position market wise I guess. However unless they are able to open for entities you can't open elsewhere I am not sure what their selling point is right now :confused:

Reactions: Spinat
Did this ever changed? I mean if we setup a Belize IBC is it possible to travel there (after Corona is over) and walk into a bank to open an account for the Belize company?

Latest Threads