Our valued sponsor

Atlantico europa bank in Portugal.

Hi,

Anyone who know the Atlantico europa bank in Portugal?

It is a traditional bank? popular in Portugal? safe for using?

I have not heard about that bank before.

Please share your opinions.

Thanks in advance.
Originally from Angola...

I think it's relatively easy to open an account there, mostly an investment bank, I've heard some complaints tho

never heard of this bank, what is the reason you ask? has someone recommend this bank to you or any paricular reason?

Originally from Angola...

I think it's relatively easy to open an account there, mostly an investment bank, I've heard some complaints tho
Thanks.
Then it is better to use transferwise than Atlantico europa bank?

never heard of this bank, what is the reason you ask? has someone recommend this bank to you or any paricular reason?
Hi
Yes I have heard that bank from someone.
They said that it is easy to open an account.

Thanks.
Then it is better to use transferwise than Atlantico europa bank?

Hi
Yes I have heard that bank from someone.
They said that it is easy to open an account.
I've also heard about this bank and about the fact that it's quite easy to open account with them. But in my case they refused my application (company with digital marketing business) and explained that 'we cannot move on with this process based on our current core business'. What is their core business? I don't know :)

I've also heard about this bank and about the fact that it's quite easy to open account with them. But in my case they refused my application (company with digital marketing business) and explained that 'we cannot move on with this process based on our current core business'. What is their core business? I don't know :)
Investment

Reactions: Helena