Our valued sponsor

Automated Newsletter

mattybeds

Sep 26, 2022
UK
Visit site
A while back, i setup a mailchimp newsletter for an experiment, i used linkedin to find brokers with investment projects and investment opportunities. For example indian solar farms, columbian emerald mines, oil gas, everything all i asked was "Do you provide a finders fee for investment". I actually found a fair few interested, i pushed two google forms and fed them int google sheets, where i was able to then feed into a graph database. If any of the deals matched then there was a potential opportunitiy "Screenshots available". However i lost my phone connected to mailchimp and couldnt access my mailing list, which killed that.

However i did start going a bit crazy and got referral agreements for private security services, equipment and vehicles/aircraft for an idea regarding precious stones and other services and it sounds crazy but you can do same just ask for commission/finders fee. My biggest issue was i just couldnt close the deal, so im looking for ideas on how to build up a new empire.

My background is OSINT and OPSEC as well as developing tools and apps. Im not offering services, or projects but open to new exciting ideas..

Reactions: CyprusLawyer101

Latest Threads