Our valued sponsor

Automatic PayPal Accounts Cloaking System

Octagon

Dec 2, 2020
Visit site
I've checked Some websites that shouldn't take PayPal Payments because their niche is not supported by PayPal and I found out that they can take PayPal through a third party system.

A system that is using a lot of PayPal accounts for cloaking and then payout Merchants in BTC. It's been used for multiple years and proved it is working good so far.

I believe the system gives you an API with Your secret and public keys, so you can start integrating it into your payment system.

I didn't find any public discussion about this type of PayPal payments before and of course all of these websites are totally discreet about it.

Here are some of the websites using it

zbigz.com

k2s.cc

and there is another website using the same methodology by seems like a different provider

uploadgig.com

Does anyone have any information about it?? I'm still trying to collect some info about it but have made a little progress on it. I will update the thread when find more.

if they have to charge a 20% fee to pass on the processing costs that perhaps is not as useful
1671696926338.png

yes 20% fee charged to the buyer.
so i imagine their merchant fees are similarly high and they are passing on those ridiculous fees. but like you said, for some items and some types of buyers, this fee may still be worth it. it just seems those would be rather narrow use-cases

it is called Paypal/Stripe cloaking system, the system set A site and B site, A site is a black site shown to customers, and B site is a white site hosting the payment plugin integrated with Paypal/Stripe gateway, when customers make the payment on A site, the plugin in A site will redirect the payment page to B site without the customer's notice, the payment gateway only sees the URL of B site, can not see the A site. So it will be accepted. You can set up multiple PayPal/stripe accounts to be automatically rotated after each account receives a certain amount of money to reduce the risk.

The system will need a few strong stealth stripe/PayPal accounts to last longer, the stripe account with KFC passed will be the best for this.

Reactions: soka29
It should be fairly simple to program. Just create an ID in your database, then forward the customer to a payment gateway on another domain, even on the same server. Then lookup the payment details and use the normal PayPal API. Once paid, redirect back to the original domain. Maybe, we can write one for you. What programming language do you need it in?

I've checked Some websites that shouldn't take PayPal Payments because their niche is not supported by PayPal and I found out that they can take PayPal through a third party system.

A system that is using a lot of PayPal accounts for cloaking and then payout Merchants in BTC. It's been used for multiple years and proved it is working good so far.

I believe the system gives you an API with Your secret and public keys, so you can start integrating it into your payment system.

I didn't find any public discussion about this type of PayPal payments before and of course all of these websites are totally discreet about it.

Here are some of the websites using it

zbigz.com

k2s.cc

and there is another website using the same methodology by seems like a different provider

uploadgig.com

Does anyone have any information about it?? I'm still trying to collect some info about it but have made a little progress on it. I will update the thread when find more.
Thank you for this info bro!

Latest Threads