Our valued sponsor

Automatic PayPal Accounts Cloaking System

I am keen to know more about this system please.
I am currently running a few replica sites and need such services
Thank you in advance Daniel.
It should be fairly simple to program. Just create an ID in your database, then forward the customer to a payment gateway on another domain, even on the same server. Then lookup the payment details and use the normal PayPal API. Once paid, redirect back to the original domain. Maybe, we can write one for you. What programming language do you need it in?

It should be fairly simple to program. Just create an ID in your database, then forward the customer to a payment gateway on another domain, even on the same server. Then lookup the payment details and use the normal PayPal API. Once paid, redirect back to the original domain. Maybe, we can write one for you. What programming language do you need it in?
could you help me pls

it is called Paypal/Stripe cloaking system, the system set A site and B site, A site is a black site shown to customers, and B site is a white site hosting the payment plugin integrated with Paypal/Stripe gateway, when customers make the payment on A site, the plugin in A site will redirect the payment page to B site without the customer's notice, the payment gateway only sees the URL of B site, can not see the A site. So it will be accepted. You can set up multiple PayPal/stripe accounts to be automatically rotated after each account receives a certain amount of money to reduce the risk.

The system will need a few strong stealth stripe/PayPal accounts to last longer, the stripe account with KFC passed will be the best for this.
where can I contact you ?

I am keen to know more about this system please.
I am currently running a few replica sites and need such services
Thank you in advance Daniel.
where can I contact you ?

Last edited:
Just sent you PM on some queries. Thank you buddy.

Latest Threads