Our valued sponsor

average joe vs magnate

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesbogosian

BANNED MEMBER
Jan 12, 2020
Visit site
since i was told that someone is better off only depositing some of their money if they have a pretty vast net worth of several billions in offshore banks, then does this mean that they simply wont be able to enjoy their money like a normal person who has lets say 1500 dollars in a checking account then? lets say that a normal person has at most like 1500 dollars in some bank account and can enjoy their money by using a visa or mastercard debit card that the issuing bank has given them linking it with that account and can go to the grocery store, hardware store, kmart, target, walmart, ect... to make purchases with that bank issued debit card and therefore are truly enjoying their money in this practical sense. my point being is that someone with some vast net worth should be able to enjoy their money in this practical way but im confused now because ive been told that millionaires and up would be somewhat foolish to deposit all of their money in offshore accounts. if they decided to store their money in a shopping mall or hotel, then how would they be able to enjoy their money like using a debit card to make purchases wherever debit cards are accepted worldwide then? lets say a millionaire who has a net worth of like 780 million dollars or more wanted to deposit all of his money so like that he could enjoy it via a debit card to withdraw cash or simply use that card at amazon.com but was told to instead store it in luxury cars, luxury houses, ect... but if the money is stored in such things, how can he enjoy it like a normal person then? what kind of financial advisor would a person who has a net worth of this sort need if they wanted to store this kind of money but wasnt sure if they should deposit more than 780 million dollars or more in offshore banking given that diversification was to take place? who should they seek out for financial advice assuming they live in some third world country like latvia, south africa, brazil, ect....? im confused here...... so theres no way that they can access their money if its all deposited in banks like that normal person who can have access to it all by debit card then? lets take the case of bill gates or jeff bezos, they just wouldnt be able to enjoy their money like a normal person who has the 1500 dollars in some checking account then? if so, how could they do just that with their net worths then? how can someone with a lot of money be that normal person then?

since i was told that someone is better off only depositing some of their money if they have a pretty vast net worth of several billions in offshore banks, then does this mean that they simply wont be able to enjoy their money like a normal person who has lets say 1500 dollars in a checking account then? lets say that a normal person has at most like 1500 dollars in some bank account and can enjoy their money by using a visa or mastercard debit card that the issuing bank has given them linking it with that account and can go to the grocery store, hardware store, kmart, target, walmart, ect... to make purchases with that bank issued debit card and therefore are truly enjoying their money in this practical sense. my point being is that someone with some vast net worth should be able to enjoy their money in this practical way but im confused now because ive been told that millionaires and up would be somewhat foolish to deposit all of their money in offshore accounts. if they decided to store their money in a shopping mall or hotel, then how would they be able to enjoy their money like using a debit card to make purchases wherever debit cards are accepted worldwide then? lets say a millionaire who has a net worth of like 780 million dollars or more wanted to deposit all of his money so like that he could enjoy it via a debit card to withdraw cash or simply use that card at amazon.com but was told to instead store it in luxury cars, luxury houses, ect... but if the money is stored in such things, how can he enjoy it like a normal person then? what kind of financial advisor would a person who has a net worth of this sort need if they wanted to store this kind of money but wasnt sure if they should deposit more than 780 million dollars or more in offshore banking given that diversification was to take place? who should they seek out for financial advice assuming they live in some third world country like latvia, south africa, brazil, ect....? im confused here...... so theres no way that they can access their money if its all deposited in banks like that normal person who can have access to it all by debit card then? lets take the case of bill gates or jeff bezos, they just wouldnt be able to enjoy their money like a normal person who has the 1500 dollars in some checking account then? if so, how could they do just that with their net worths then? how can someone with a lot of money be that normal person then?

May I ask why are you asking those things? I lost a sense of it somewhere in the 4-5th line because it was so hard to read your long sentences. rea#44!

But really, why? Why would you care about that?

And it is definitely in the wrong forum.

Reactions: tux
I will close this thread and BAN this BOT, should have done that already :)

Status
Not open for further replies.