Our valued sponsor

Banco Popular Puerto Rico

So you really want to consider banking in a bankrupt banana republic?

Don't miss the big picture while your stuck trying to find any bank that will allow shell Caribbean companies.

The bankrupt banana republic you are talking about is part of the US.
Unfortunately your beloved 1st world countries and banks are all going to communicate my datas to the ministry of finance of my country and I'm not going to pay any income tax.
On the other side, being working in the affiliate marketing, doesn't offer me any alternative rather than using a shell company. If you would be a little less arrogant and you would come up with some concrete solutions instead of spending your time saying "NO" to everything probably things would work better.

Unfortunately your beloved 1st world countries and banks are all going to communicate my datas to the ministry of finance of my country and I'm not going to pay any income tax.

I don't provide a solutions for the criminal activity you are looking for. If you don't like paying taxes then move to another country. You are going out of the frying pan and into the fire because you lack the very basic knowledge on how these governments exchange information outside of CRS/AEOI or how taxation works. However its your money to shuffle around banks in bankrupt banana republics in the false belief it will help you avoid income tax thu&¤#. Wish you all the best.

Keep on with the arrogant attitude Martin. I didn't know people was looking for offshore banks and offshore companies as long as they are willing to pay income taxes, thanks for clearing that up. Yes, I know you do not provide solutions for criminal activities such as not paying income taxes, you actually do not provide any kind of solutions apart stating that every jurisdiction/bank is bulls**t. The whole point is that I prefer banana republics rather than banana consultants like you. Keep on with the wonderful job you are doing.

I know that the thread is old but they actually open bank account for offshore companies if you meet minimum substance requirements (at least a physical office) and it's a good bank with fdic insurance and presence in the US mainland as well as Virgin Island not like the creepy international banks that appeared recently..... They provide mainly service for local people but they have a international branch as well... Some time ago I called them for asking some information .... And you have to go to their international branch for opening the account
So you need a physical office there. That will probably mean that you have to register as a foreign company, and then it's no issue to get a local bank account.
This is the same pretty much everywhere worldwide.

This is the same pretty much everywhere worldwide.
Yes it sounds like it is together but, at the same time, it also sounds like it is much easier with this bank and they are somewhat larger. Maybe @catme308win can let us know.

Ok
nope you don't need to have the office in Puerto RIco but in the country you have your business.... For example if you have a Seychelles company,you need to have a physical office in Seychelles...
Yes they are a big bank in Puerto Rico....You can call them and ask about but looks like a great bank for doing business with! Specially when I'm thinking in opening a company in BVI for some business I'm starting
OK I see. Let us know how it goes.
And you'll open a physical office in bvi first then? You could probably bank with banko popular in bvi also then.

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads